Single Thread RP Random space wars endgame

the terraforming finishes, and the sun is now a giant replica of the Excalibur Corpa helmet.

"Ah, beautiful despair. Of course, the despair comes from the hollow feelings. Perhaps we must destroy more of this world in the name of despair. But of course, leave them be for now. They must stay around to feel the despair that is coming. The oppressive energies of hopelessness."
*Focuses the Phantoms now more for destroying the world instead of inhabitants, and so the Phantoms are destroying the most valuable resources of this world.*

(If ye try to become a phantom, that's not how it works m8.)
*Sips coffee, only to spit it out.*
"Ah, the despair of thinking something tastes good, only for it to taste like crap. Oh well. Bitter tastes can be useful."

(If ye try to become a phantom, that's not how it works m8.)
*Sips coffee, only to spit it out.*
"Ah, the despair of thinking something tastes good, only for it to taste like crap. Oh well. Bitter tastes can be useful."
(Nah... its just logic that Nero can become darker when having a lack of energy)

*returns*
"I see many of you are not foreseeing this worlds destruction, but you shall see soon enough, the reasons why...."
*leaves the current position to go off elsewhere, smashing stuff up on either side in the process*

"Let us reimburse the creation of the world with its destruction!"
*Phantoms begins swarming, destroying anything they can get close enough to.*

"No, my enemy."
*Grabs Nero Red.*
"You won't rest yet. There are still many despairs to feel."
*Regenerates Nero Red's health, only to leave a painful curse as a side effect on them. They let go of Nero Red and dissipate to reform near the demon to continue the destruction.*

*grabs some dark demon stuff from the sky and uses it to laser some stuff in the area out of existence*
"this is taking some time, i guess worlds keep on seeming larger when you don't want them to"
*just continues lasering stuff, slighty like one of those dark multiplayer players do with a DCU*

Itaku, mildly annoyed, bends the skeletons beyond recognition, a cruel fate, considering it's now a fuel to stop the laser and quickly reflect it at a demon. - "You know, I took side for the Light. November."

Itaku, mildly annoyed, bends the skeletons beyond recognition, a cruel fate, considering it's now a fuel to stop the laser and quickly reflect it at a demon. - "You know, I took side for the Light. November."
"The-e--er-r-re-e i-i-ii-sss n-n-n---o--o-o l-l-l--ii-i--g-gg-h--h-ht--tt."
*Mega Burp*
*Ten more skeletons with swords raise from the ground and run at Itaku, rattling their bones.*

Back
Top Bottom