Random Forum Fights Infinity

OH you're up. We are currently under attack by 27 different Lunar Apocalypses.

*my eyes widen, and I dissapear in a huge puff of dense pink smoke caused by a small breach*

DONT WORRY ILL BE RIGHT- AAAAHHHHHH

*is outside*

I look at the pillars. Those aren't a joke, I've seen entire squads taken out by one of them. I didn't even know there was more than one, much less in the same place. I reach for my S.D.M.G, as the firepower of a Vortex Beater simply won't cut it against this.
"..Let's rock. "
I open fire from a safe distance, keeping an eye out for any Brain Sucklers that may want to attack me. And for Bubby.

*as I am blasted by the bane of my soul itself, I conjure Shadowflames and illusions to stop enemies. Then I take a stardust dragon staff, summoning a dragon. Suddenly, I remember I had even better emergency stuff than that, and conjure my backpack.*

Hold them off for me! I'm gonna go call in some "reinforcements" who happen to be here!

*i rush off to a safer spot, looking in my backpack. The Mechanical Eye, Mechanical Skull, Mechanical Worm, and all the items needed to do a human-summoner spell are still intact. I take each one, setting them in the needed way. Then I recite an incantation, hoping the legendary Mechanical Boss Monsters heard me.*

Please work...

*suddenly, in a flash of light so bright that everyone is stunned for a second, four human Warriors appear. Well, not exactly human. They are human versions of the mechanical bosses.*

Retinazer: Who- wha!? Where are we and why I am I a Human Creature!?

*Spazmatism points over to the chaos going on*

One of the brain sucklers finally got to me, but I rip it off near immediately, having seen what it can do in a matter of seconds. I then see the mechs. Well, are they still robots or just humans ?
"Backup's here, huh ? "
I resume firing.

Me to mechanical bosses: sorry, we would have needed to fight if I summoned you in your true forms. And you know how that played out last time. *I smile mischievously*

Retinazer to me: Yeah, no, thanks Bubby for not making me have to follow my usual programs of mindlessly trying to kill you. We all know how it ends when you do.

Spazmatism to enemies: Eat cursed inferno, stupid nebula thingies! *Spazmatism starts shooting balls of cursed inferno from his flamethrower*

*I laugh at Spazmatism's lame insult, then conjure my Shadowflame blades and start fighting again.*

Oooh, Shadowflame. It does look super cool. We need a shadowflamethrower.

Anyway, we're seemingly close to bringing one pillar down.
"That one ! "

Me to self: yes!

*I take out a yo yo, bearing similar resemblance the the Eye of Chuthulu, as well as a Nimbus Rod, and start attacking the pillar that was painted out. Soon, it fades away, leaving behind its fragments.*

Skeletron Prime to everyone: a little help here!?

*i turn around to see Skeletron Prime being overwhelmed by a bunch of Nebula and Vortex enemies.*

Me to self: of course...

*i rush to Skeletron Prime's side, destroying any enemies in the area around him and taking down a Vortex Pillar's shield*

"Stand back ! "
I grab a heavily modified rocket launcher and start rapid firing it at the vulnerable Vortex Pillar.

If any of you want to have dragons, just ask me, please specify amount and what kind of dragons you want and I'll send them to you.

The Destroyer (hollering): AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Me to The Destroyer: but I thought you weren't scared of bombs?

The Destroyer to me: Yeah, as a giant mechanical worm who could eat the world if it wanted to. But no, you just had to summon us as humans.

Retinazer to The Destroyer: Remember, being summoned as said mechanical worm would've gotten you killed.

*during this convo, everyone but destroyer is fighting the enemies*

"Plus, I don't think Skeletron Prime and the Twins would have enjoyed dealing with Crawltipedes. "

Me to self: *falling* ohh no...

*I get hit in the head by a crawltipede, then blasted to the ground*

Me to everyone: yeah, definitely not.

*I perform a healingflame spell to recover faster, and then get up to shoot the crawltipede with my vortex beater.*

The Destroyer to Parasy: may I remind you that I would also be airborne, and dealing with those things is easy as a giant mechanical creature of the night?

Spazmatism to The Destroyer: No, it's not, because if Bubby can pummel as all at the same time in our true forms, and she can't deal with a crawltipede, then we certainly can't either.

As I shoot down some other Crawltipedes with a S.D.M.G, the barrier of a Solar Pillar goes down. I spam it to death.
"I don't even think you can aim at its tail in your true form. "

*Flying at a safe distance from the battle*
"I suppose you might want some assistance with that."
*appears near nebula pillar with an explosion of ice taking down it's shield*
"Just remember I'm just a hatchling."

"Huh. People do still talk the same language here. "
I shoot at the Nebula Pillar, only to get ambushed by a Selenian. I end up executing it Doom style.

*literally just jumps on the nebula pillar, attaches to it with claws and starts ripping off pieces of it*

Spazmatism to Parasy: no, definitely not. At least not in my firs- AAAAHHH! Ow... oh my moonlord... The... Human... pain...

*my eyes widen as I rush to Spazmatism. There is a large gash in his waist, and he can't move without doing it double the damage its already taken.*

Me to Spazmatism: Oh my goodness! Are you okay!? Darn it, that happens to me all the time too.. Something deflected your cursed fire-

*I emit gasp of terror as Spazmatism drops his gun and falls over*

Me to everyone: OH NO OH NO OH NO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HEAL A CURSED BURN!? SPAZMATISM IS DYING!

*Reinazer's eyes also widen, and he rushed to the spot immediately.*

Retinazer to me: He's okay, but he will need healing. Do you still have those med kits from the world with a Hallow-like garden?

Me to Retinazer: yeah, here.

*I hand Retinazer two Med Kits, and he starts to patch Spazmatism up*

Retinazer to everyone: cover me while I fix my brother!

*As I jump out to attack some vulnerable pillars, Retinazer carries Spazmatism to a small hidden clearing and continues with the healing*

*blocks the attacks that would hit me and just rips the nebula pillar to pieces, it's dead now*

I watch the brutal newcomer.
"..I like your style. But let's speed things up. "
I proceed to grab a nearby Alien Queen and blow it up, following by destroying a Vortex Pillar's barrier and blowing it up too.

*I take out my Vortex Beater and bombard enemies with Ichor bullets, while Skeletron Prime is firing his different projectiles at them and The Destroyer is lazily sitting down letting the probes do all the work.*

Me to Destroyer: Can you even make yourself any percent more useful than 6%, please?

Destroyer to Me: fine.

*The Destroyer gets up and starts dashing down enemies*

Me to self: what the!?

Back
Top Bottom