IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Jack briefly turns to look at Shield.
"Yeah, yeah..."
Jack then turns to look at Rin again.
"Any idea where-"
Jack suddenly stops and looks at Shield again.
"When did you get here?"

"No clue, he's usually pretty quiet about where he goes anyways so even if I asked he's likely to just deflect the question"

(Either submit a character app in the OOC thread, or get the :red: off our lawn.)
(Sir, please go :red: yourself.)
(It's on the first page. Now either stop with the TLPW crap and check that first, or get lost.)
(Here is not the place to explain. Either ask someone in a chitchat thread, or start a conversation with someone who can actually tolerate people like you.)
@Legionnaire Sandstorm Σ, you just can’t talk to others like this on this site. It’s not ever going to be acceptable. You’ve been given many warnings about this. At a certain point the warnings cease to be effective, and other measures have to take place. Simply put - we don’t want this behavior here, and we will take measures to ensure it doesn’t happen. I will get back with you in a private message after discussing this with the forum staff team.

@Charysm it looks like you were confused for a bit on how to join the Roleplay - I’m glad that kresdw and Dragonwolf73 were able to help out.

Morcant might notice an anthro gryphon seemingly appear out of nothing a couple metres off the ground near him.
Gryph.png
Their right talon appears to be made of a few different types of stone and their left wing out of silver and copper.

Back
Top Bottom