IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(Here is not the place to explain. Either ask someone in a chitchat thread, or start a conversation with someone who can actually tolerate people like you.)

whats a ooc thread?
(Hello. As it seems you are a new member, I would like to recommend reviewing the rules of both the forums in general, or for the roleplay section specifically, if you have not already. I ca provide links as well if you need them. You may also want to create an introduction thread so people can get to know you.

As for what an OOC thread is, OOC stands for "Out Of Character". The OOC thread is typically used for character applications, general discussion, or just anything that does not fit in the IC thread. The IC thread is the thread you are currently reading this post in, and is used for actual roleplaying. The link to the OOC theead is here: OOC - Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Also, if you do continue to post in this thread, please use brackets when not actually roleplaying.)

"Pretty sure as long as it doesn't go moldy you won't get sick. And I highly doubt that it'd survive the digestion process given you actually would manage to somehow eat it without choking to death on it"

"Well, yeah, I'd assume so, but that doesn't tell me where, or if they're still alive, but I wouldn't really expect you to keep track of everyone I know anyway, so I don't know what I was expecting."

Back
Top Bottom