OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Character Name:SaltyDog

Character Nickname:Salty

Character Gender:Male

Character Age:15

Character Appearance:See profile pic

Character Species:Human

Character Height:5' 10''

Character Weight:135 lbs

Character Personality:Impatient, doesn't care what people say.

Character Equipment:Lunatic Cultist Mask, Lunar Cultist Robe, Nebula Armor, Star Wrath, Solar Eruption, Last Prism, Terrarian, Lunar Flare, Daybreak, Vortex Beater, Nebula Arcanum, Vampire Knives, Arkhalis. These weapons will be nerfed on here so don't worry

Character Abilities: Ability to get stronger depending on certain, different accessory items.

Character Backstory:Wrecked a ship on this island with his friend, (the guide), and is stuck there for decades to come.

Character Quirks:Can take on multiple bosses at a time.

Character Flaws:Dies many times.

Extras/Trivia:Also loves to re-battle bosses for the fun of it (and for the weapons). This also happens to be based off of my Terraria character.

Edited some things, please accept.

Hey, I know I don’t really have any say with characters being accepted, but I’m concerned about the strength of the character. They have post moonlord weapons that could shred quite literally every character in the RP in the span of a few seconds. Also, they don’t have any particular theming. They don’t stick to a class, which gives them no apparent weakness. Even if they’re nerffed, a laser beam will always be stronger than a knife. Something that could Help would be to limit the number of attacks they have to only a few. You also don’t specify what the accessories can do

I use melee mostly. My accessories are; menacing solar wings, menacing celestial shell, menacing fire gauntlet, menacing yoyo bag, and menacing paladin's shield.

Character Name: Sylvain Silverstone

Character Nickname: The Ashen King

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 26

Character Appearance: Long white hair, wears black armour and a red cape. Wears a black crown. Has battle scars on his body. Green eyes.

Character Species: Human

Character Height: 184cm

Character Weight: Slightly lighter than average

Character Personality: Intelligent and strategic, but often acts on impulse. Hesitates when about to kill. His main goal is to get r e v e n g e

Character Equipment: The Sword of Kings (broken): Sylvain's sword made of a magical steel coloured metal. Has various symbols carved onto the blade. Has a small round hole on the hilt. Blade is snapped in half, only the handle and parts of the sword remain.

Character Abilities: Can transform into a raven, can use magic.

Character Backstory: N/A

Character Quirks: Likes shiny things, is really nice to the people he trusts. Voice has a slight echo.

Character Flaws: Doesn't know when to retreat, insane, perfectionist

Extras/Trivia:
Accepted.

Character Name:SaltyDog

Character Equipment:Lunatic Cultist Mask, Lunar Cultist Robe, Nebula Armor, Star Wrath, Solar Eruption, Last Prism, Terrarian, Lunar Flare, Daybreak, Vortex Beater, Nebula Arcanum, Vampire Knives, Arkhalis. These weapons will be nerfed on here so don't worry

Character Abilities: Ability to get stronger depending on certain, different accessory items.

Character Backstory:Wrecked a ship on this island with his friend, (the guide), and is stuck there for decades to come.

Character Flaws:Dies many times.

Extras/Trivia:Also loves to re-battle bosses for the fun of it (and for the weapons). This also happens to be based off of my Terraria character.

Edited some things, please accept.
This is Much better than before, and It has been accepted. You may need to add another flaw though, but for now this is good.

Character Name:TheTerrarian

Character Flaws: Dies many times. Very unorganized and will summon bosses at random times.

Hows this?

Unorganization isn't really too much of an issue, and the bosses will be a snap with all of the characters in camp.
I was thinking flaws that are applicable in battle or in every-day situations.
Eg, Doesn't trust anyone, paranoid, not very quick, those kinds of things.

Back
Top Bottom