OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Ok, for one, we don’t usually fight bosses, if you got stuck in a wall you would suffocate, and we don’t do respawns (or at least most of us don’t)

Most people just die once and die for good.
The boss fights are indeed obsolete, but if SaltyDog would modify the flaw to be that Salty is clumsy, then it'd be fine.

Character Name: Sylvain Silverstone

Character Nickname: The Ashen King

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 26

Character Appearance: Long white hair, wears black armour and a red cape. Wears a black crown. Has battle scars on his body. Green eyes.

Character Species: Human

Character Height: 184cm

Character Weight: Slightly lighter than average

Character Personality: Intelligent and strategic, but often acts on impulse. Hesitates when about to kill. His main goal is to get r e v e n g e

Character Equipment: The Sword of Kings (broken): Sylvain's sword made of a magical steel coloured metal. Has various symbols carved onto the blade. Has a small round hole on the hilt. Blade is snapped in half, only the handle and parts of the sword remain.

Character Abilities: Can transform into a raven, can use magic.

Character Backstory: N/A

Character Quirks: Likes shiny things, is really nice to the people he trusts. Voice has a slight echo.

Character Flaws: Doesn't know when to retreat, insane, perfectionist

Extras/Trivia:
Just to clear this up, was this accepted?

I got an announcement to make, lately, I've not been active on the forums. Due to that, I'm sadly gonna say that I am leaving this RP. I lost motivation. I might even leave the Terraria community, but that's no reason to say I won't come back. My interests shift all the time, so there is a chance that I might come back. Another reason why I'm leaving is because I don't have use to this RP thread anymore. I'm just the occasional visitor, I just can't really RP and have fun anymore, and my OCs are kind of boring now. I might still visit the thread, but I'm not going to participate in it anymore, at least, until I change my mind. Hope you understand why I am leaving. But for now, farewell, friends. :pinky:

I hope this RP continues to blossom for a while. It's one of the largest, and that's really succesful. So I have high hopes for the future, and I also hope all of y'all have fun.

One final thing, I made this a while ago and I want to share it as a farewell from Sandy:
4ee0eq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom