OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Well, I can't talk to Chir' off of the forums, but I think there are a few people that can talk to him on discord... I'm sadly not surprised that he got banned and this is pretty much entirely his fault, but considering what's going on with his mind right now...

Anyway, I'm going to be taking a break from the forums for the rest of today.

Also, Chir', if you are somehow reading the forums right now and see this... please come back, and at least don't die.

Last edited:
Character Name: Sylvain Silverstone

Character Nickname: The Ashen King

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 26

Character Appearance: Long white hair, wears black armour and a red cape. Wears a black crown. Has battle scars on his body. Green eyes.

Character Species: Human

Character Height: 184cm

Character Weight: Slightly lighter than average

Character Personality: Intelligent and strategic, but often acts on impulse. Hesitates when about to kill. His main goal is to get r e v e n g e

Character Equipment: The Sword of Kings (broken): Sylvain's sword made of a magical steel coloured metal. Has various symbols carved onto the blade. Has a small round hole on the hilt. Blade is snapped in half, only the handle and parts of the sword remain.

Character Abilities: Can transform into a raven, can use magic.

Character Backstory: N/A

Character Quirks: Likes shiny things, is really nice to the people he trusts. Voice has a slight echo.

Character Flaws: Doesn't know when to retreat, insane, perfectionist

Extras/Trivia:

I don't really have anything to do next. My main character hasn't been accepted, and people aren't on these forums for hours at a time.

Back
Top Bottom