OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

hmm... Zach, maybe? Meanwhile, I'm probably getting rid of Hope and Fate and replacing them with Sabrina and Blossom sometime soon.

Name: zach
Species: Cyborg human
Appearance: black hair and green eyes. Has a robotic right arm and torso, and his left leg is made of cybernetic force field holders. He has grown from a height challenged teen to a 8 foot cyborg.
Abilites/equipment: Defense system( arm turns into hand cannon and torso plate opens up to form a shield). Superhuman IQ
Strengths: unlike Zach (human) he can now steadily block attacks and injuries, 230 IQ and able to hack
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to magic and spells
Backstory: In a lab accident Zach was heavily injured and his size dramatically increased. He built his limbs and organs back and enhanced his knowledge. Now that he is stronger and smarter than ever he returns back to reality and adventures
hex code: #7C706B

Last edited:
bye-bye to Hope and Fate
Character Name: Sabrina

Character Nickname: well this is basically me in a nutshell, so she's known on the internet as Dragonfire

Character Gender: F

Character Age: since time doesn't exist and I have no clue what year it is in this place, She was about 60 years old when the Civil War started.

Character Appearance: Gray jacket with stars embroidered on the hood and pockets. She's got blue jeans and leather boots, plus a witch hat with a planet similar to Saturn on the rim. The left side of her face and most of her right hand are missing skin, showing rotten flesh. Her eyes are purple and almost always show what mood she's in.

Character Species: Zombie

Character Height: 5'6

Character Weight: 120lbs

Character Personality: Extremely unpredictable when it comes to her demeanor. Usually, she's rather nice, but sometimes she'll just be angry for no reason whatsoever. Very stubborn and erratic, and occasionally gets the jitters. Has ADD and practices witchcraft. Oh, and she has the same range of interests as I do.

Character Equipment: In her bag of holding backpack, she has her phone, various books, a pair of headphones, a deck of tarot cards, and a bunch of random other stuff.

Character Abilities: She can do magic, which for the most part is: Plant magic, hexes/curses/jinxes, illusions, and some accurate fortune-telling. This all has limits, though, so she can't, like, do what June can do with plants,or kill someone via curse.

Character Backstory: a s k

Character Quirks: Can see well in the dark, not really afraid of much. Doesn't really get sunburns for some reason.

Character Flaws: She's not very strong, or fast. Very, very prone to getting in arguments. Has a hard time pronouncing some words.

Extras/Trivia: This is me in a nutshell, so yay to that one. A talented singer, and dancer, but you'll never see her dance.

#41A85F
Character Name: Blossom

Character Nickname: Blossomfall (known to the Clans as this, prefers being called Blossom to non-Clan people)

Character Age: was about a year old when Sabrina was 13

Character Appearance:
BlossomAppearance.png
this but less blocky
Character Species: Alien Cat

Character Height: About a foot tall when sitting

Character Weight: how much do cats weigh again? she weighs half that

Character Personality: Kind, caring, and formal. Gets annoyed easily.

Character Equipment: N/A

Character Abilities: Teleportation, telepathy(uses this to communicate), and healing magic. Doesn't really need air.

Character Backstory: ask

Character Quirks: Can see quite well in the dark, probably can see ultraviolet

Character Flaws: Can't see that well in bright conditions

Extras/Trivia: I have an alien cat in Pixel Gun 3D. Has a sort of musical... vibe(?) to her, like you'll hear music behind her words and just near her in general.

#7C706B

Last edited:
Name: zach
Species: Cyborg human
Appearance: black hair and green eyes. Has a robotic right arm and torso, and his left leg is made of cybernetic force field holders. He has grown from a height challenged teen to a 8 foot cyborg.
Abilites/equipment: Defense system( arm turns into hand cannon and torso plate opens up to form a shield). Superhuman IQ
Strengths: unlike Zach (human) he can now steadily block attacks and injuries, 230 IQ and able to hack
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to magic and spells
Backstory: In a lab accident Zach was heavily injured and his size dramatically increased. He built his limbs and organs back and enhanced his knowledge. Now that he is stronger and smarter than ever he returns back to reality and adventures
hex code: #7C706B
Don't know how useful the IQ thing will be, but I feel like it isn't too powerful compared to the other characters currently in the RP, so accepted.
bye-bye to Hope and Fate
Character Name: Sabrina

Character Nickname: well this is basically me in a nutshell, so she's known on the internet as Dragonfire

Character Age: since time doesn't exist and I have no clue what year it is in this place, She was about 60 years old when the Civil War started.

Character Appearance: Gray jacket with stars embroidered on the hood and pockets. She's got blue jeans and leather boots, plus a witch hat with a planet similar to Saturn on the rim. The left side of her face and most of her right hand are missing skin, showing rotten flesh. Her eyes are purple and almost always show what mood she's in.

Character Species: Zombie

Character Height: 5'6

Character Weight: 120lbs

Character Personality: Extremely unpredictable when it comes to her demeanor. Usually, she's rather nice, but sometimes she'll just be angry for no reason whatsoever. Very stubborn and erratic, and occasionally gets the jitters. Has ADD and practices witchcraft. Oh, and she has the same range of interests as I do.

Character Equipment: In her bag of holding backpack, she has her phone, various books, a pair of headphones, a deck of tarot cards, and a bunch of random other stuff.

Character Abilities: She can do magic, which for the most part is: Plant magic, hexes/curses/jinxes, illusions, and some accurate fortune-telling. This all has limits, though, so she can't, like, do what June can do with plants,or kill someone via curse.

Character Backstory: a s k

Character Quirks: Can see well in the dark, not really afraid of much. Doesn't really get sunburns for some reason.

Character Flaws: She's not very strong, or fast. Very, very prone to getting in arguments. Has a hard time pronouncing some words.

Extras/Trivia: This is me in a nutshell, so yay to that one. A talented singer, and dancer, but you'll never see her dance.
I will edit Blossom in, in a moment.
Sabrina is accepted as well.

Name: Sakura

Appearance (Pictures or Description): covered in black armor

Species: demon

Personality: energetic, nice

Equipment/Weapons and armor: katana, dual pistols

Ablities: healing and flying

Quirks: wings are large

Flaws: disturbed

Name: jake

Appearance (Pictures or Description): wounded from when he was young, wears armor everywhere but his head for some reason

Species: human kinda

Personality: serious, nice sometimes

Equipment/Weapons and armor: smg, grenades, assault rifle

Ablities: healing and teleportation

Quirks: unique eye colors at night: one eye is red and the other is blue, during the day his eyes are bright yellow

Flaws: arrogance

Name: Sakura

Appearance (Pictures or Description): covered in black armor

Species: demon

Personality: energetic, nice

Equipment/Weapons and armor: katana, dual pistols

Ablities: healing and flying

Quirks: wings are large

Flaws: disturbed

Name: jake

Appearance (Pictures or Description): wounded from when he was young, wears armor everywhere but his head for some reason

Species: human kinda

Personality: serious, nice sometimes

Equipment/Weapons and armor: smg, grenades, assault rifle

Ablities: healing and teleportation

Quirks: unique eye colors at night: one eye is red and the other is blue, during the day his eyes are bright yellow

Flaws: arrogance
Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom