OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Really so far I see less issues with power, and more issues when it comes to the difficulty of roleplaying with a character like that. If they remember everything then you'd probably have to keep notes of important events and conversations they were part of, just in case you forget. As for having a tank, a railgun, and other weapons, you could probably give them more weapons and still likely not be the most powerful character that's been in this RP.
Oh, I was gonna add more tanks and weapons. After that though, it may be too op tho. I was gonna add 4 more tanks and another gun, so tell me if I’m good doing that or not.

Oh, I was gonna add more tanks and weapons. After that though, it may be too op tho. I was gonna add 4 more tanks and another gun, so tell me if I’m good doing that or not.
Well, probably depends on what those tanks are, and what that gun is.

EDIT: Well, I just saw you added more images to the application, so I'm wondering if you plan on this character trying to use everything on their own, or if you're also introducing a faction as well.

Well, probably depends on what those tanks are, and what that gun is.

EDIT: Well, I just saw you added more images to the application, so I'm wondering if you plan on this character trying to use everything on their own, or if you're also introducing a faction as well.
It’s probably gonna work mostly alone, although if I can introduce a faction, I will because as you saw, most of those tanks need more than one man to operate. It will probably team up with Morcat and Deadshot if possible tho

It’s probably gonna work mostly alone, although if I can introduce a faction, I will because as you saw, most of those tanks need more than one man to operate. It will probably team up with Morcat and Deadshot if possible tho
Yeah, you can introduce a faction if you want. Either way, as far as I can tell, everything else about your character is fine. It's still powerful, but I can still think of things that would pose a threat to it. Therefore...
@RazorBlade
Name: Sheild
Appearance (Pictures or Description):
View attachment 343022
Species: Robot
Personality: Open and enthusiastic, is almost never cheerful, and usually talks in a dead, monotone voice.
Equipment/Weapons and armor: Rocket Boots, Robo arm that can change into either a Buzzsaw or a hand, a scanner with the range of about 3.42685 AU (Astronomical units), data storage filled with everything it‘s seen, heard, smelled, or tasted, this thing:View attachment 343028View attachment 343173View attachment 343174View attachment 343175View attachment 343176View attachment 343177View attachment 343178View attachment 343179View attachment 343180View attachment 343181View attachment 343182, and a handheld Railgun(No, they’re not real. Only in video games)
Ablities: A huge storange thought space, with the data of about 100 Petabytes (100,000 Terrabytes), and can analyze materials and learn about them, as they’re thought storage is connected to a computer that has all the info in the universe, yet it’s memory was damaged in the war, so it’s trying to re-learn everything.
Quirks: Tries to solve anything in a logical manner, rather than a violent one. It also runs on the energy of a part of a neutron star.
Flaws: It can remember everything it sees or hears, and that’s why it’s not exactly a cheerful charachter. It’s also a pretty depressed charachter, as it used to be in a huge, system wide war in the outer rim.
Extras: Text color is #2969B0
(Also, if you search up ‘Hexiron’ in your browser, you’ll find some pretty :red:in cool stuff)
Accepted.

It's nice that I still have a way to nope out of my stuff being known by that storage thing. (And I mean the thing it's connected to btw.)

Just going to say sorry I haven't been particularly active on the IC this week.
Haven't entirely been feeling this RP lately.

Alright so I got around to updating Serenica I updated her really to add some polish
Character Name: Serenica

Character Nickname: Serena

Character Gender: Female

Character Age:20

Character Appearance: Has violet eyes and brown hair that glimmer's when using magic and is almost always smiling

Character Species: Human

Character Height: 5''5

Character Weight :150 lbs.

Character Personality: Innocent and naïve and rarely breaks character

Character Equipment: Wears slightly armored robes enchanted to protect her from extreme tempters and wields the staff of her savior she also wears a necklace that is made from a shard of a last prism

Character Abilities: Can cast spell's through her staff (her spell's consisting mostly of elemental spells)
and can harness energy from her necklace for a powerful laser blast (though its extremely tiring)

Character Backstory: Serena's home town was hidden by a endless blizzard that made it extremely hard to live in. her family attempted to escape the town with Serena, but like many others before them they failed however Serena was saved by a arch mage who took her to his people and they raised her as one of their own their she studied hard to impress the arch mage who saved her when she turned 18 she was allowed to leave and explore the greater world.

Character Quirks: Makes every spell unnecessarily flashy

Character Flaws: has a tendency to loose focus of her objective and can easily be manipulated

Extras/Trivia: dislikes technology

Last edited:
A bit of just not being in the mood and another factor that I find hard to explain.
I mean, I'll be honest, mostly I think I just need a break from all the stuff with Lorra.
It's what's really getting to me here right now.

Alright so I got around to updating Serenica I updated her really to add some polish
Character Name: Serenica

Character Nickname: Serena

Character Gender: Female

Character Age:20

Character Appearance: Has violet eyes and brown hair that glimmer's when using magic and is almost always smiling

Character Species: Human

Character Height: 5''5

Character Weight :150 lbs.

Character Personality: Innocent and naïve and rarely breaks character

Character Equipment: Wears slightly armored robes enchanted to protect her from extreme tempters and wields the staff of her savior she also wears a necklace that is made from a shard of a last prism

Character Abilities: Can cast spell's through her staff (her spell's consisting mostly of elemental spells)
and can harness energy from her necklace for a powerful laser blast (though its extremely tiring)

Character Backstory: Serena's home town was hidden by a endless blizzard that made it extremely hard to live in. her family attempted to escape the town with Serena, but like many others before them they failed however Serena was saved by a arch mage who took her to his people and they raised her as one of their own their she studied hard to impress the arch mage who saved her when she turned 18 she was allowed to leave and explore the greater world.

Character Quirks: Makes every spell unnecessarily flashy

Character Flaws: has a tendency to loose focus of her objective and can easily be manipulated

Extras/Trivia: dislikes technology
What does everyone think...?

Back
Top Bottom