OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Oh just wait until I casually do a silly and have Daybreak ask them to commit murder! /hj
He's level 13 I don't think he's getting any kills anytime soon
He also doesn't have Eleci-level ADHD so he won't be pulling a Sans very quickly (...You had to point that out, huh.) (Yes)

Teri in the background being a pacifist supreme:

He's level 13 I don't think he's getting any kills anytime soon
He also doesn't have Eleci-level ADHD so he won't be pulling a Sans very quickly (...You had to point that out, huh.) (Yes)

Teri in the background being a pacifist supreme:
Well.

Even I'm not sure how exactly things will turn out but
I'll cook as things get moving.

Well.

Even I'm not sure how exactly things will turn out but
I'll cook as things get moving.
It's gonna be interesting
None of us signed up for this and I am absolutely getting out when I have a chance
Bold of you to assume you'd have to wait for a chance.
Shut up.

Yeah, I'll say you are.
For posting in roleplays I'd also recommend looking at my signature here, as it also has a list of symbols and such used for indicating what things mean.
I'm about to go myself but I'm certain other people here can help if you have questions.
Btw, my font color for Icharugg is #bf6c19.
Also, I wanted to add another character, so uhhh here he is (It's also kind of adding another group of people, but I'll get to that eventually)
Character Name:

Character Nickname:
Acre
Character Gender:
Male
Character Age:
Character Alignment:
Good
Character Appearance:
A muscular man with large glasses, a big intellect, often seen in camouflage gear and a dark red ski mask.
Character Species:
Human
Character Height:
5'11"
Character Weight:
168 lbs
Character Personality:
A very positive, cheerful, but also careful personality
Character Equipment:
Camouflage gear, dark red ski mask, large glasses, and a m14 advanced battle rifle.
Character Abilities:
A large intellect, helpful for making battle strategies, getting out of tight situations, and staying out of sight.
Character Backstory:
He was originally a soldier for the Greek Compound, a SubEarth faction. When he found himself in this new land, he used his military skills to construct a base, and created a group known from the outside, as "Powergap solutions", an abandoned chemical facility from a past life. From the inside, however, it is actually called the The Greek Hand, after his old faction.
Character Quirks:
He is very charming, easily catching the attention of most young women.
Character Flaws:
He is not very good with hand-to-hand combat, and he has bad eyesight (hence the glasses).
Extras/Trivia:
N/a

Name: The Greek Hand (Known to the outside as "Powergap solutions"
Leader: Acre
Notable Members (Optional): Ltn. Roosevelt, Durby, and Agliath the ghost
World of Origin: Technically SubEarth, but originated in IC
Important Bases (Optional, but recommended): Old Powergap Solutions building, and 1 deep into the mountains in the north.
General Strategy: They've heard rumors of both the search party travelling around, and the force trying to control the world. They are just staying hidden for the time being, getting prepared militarily for battle.
Goals: BE PREPARED
Troops & Equipment: Over 1 hundred troops, most from different worlds. A huge stash of weaponry, including makeshift axes, bows, normal swords, guns, grenades, bombs, nets, tanks, electrical equipment, and missiles are in production. They also have flamethrowers, gas masks, and plenty of armor (knight armor, military-grade armor, etc.)

I'm bored so can I join as the Devourer of Gods?

Attachments

• Devourer of Gods.gif
    Devourer of Gods.gif
    392.9 KB · Views: 8
I'm bored so can I join as the Devourer of Gods?
Devourer of Gods I'm pretty sure would be too OP, for one

Second off, there's an application form in the first post. (Seriously, is it not a thing to read the OP? Why does everyone go straight to just asking questions that are answered in the first post?)

Then I will do The Rat Man

Name:The Rat Man

Alignment (Good, bad, maybe even neutral..?): bad

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
THE RAT MAN GIF EDITION!.gif

Species:Rat

Personality: Violent, Greedy and Insane

Equipment/Weapons and Armor: Shotgun, ghost busting arsenal

Abilities: very good at using guns

Quirks: has a habit of kicking doors down

Flaws: will probably kick your door down

Extras:speaks in a Swedish accent and always talks about stupid things

Name: Ryudo Imantsi

Alignment (Good, bad, maybe even neutral..?): Antagonist

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Tall and imposing. Built like a truck, and hits like one too. His back has a large tattoo diagram of moon phases, carved in as scars. Internally, he possesses many metal plates and bone replacements, a treatment for past injuries.

Species: Human

Personality: Cruel and sadistic. Power hungry. Prone to tunnel vision when achieving goals.

Equipment/Weapons and Armor: N/A, fights barehand

Abilities:
- Above average strength
- Durable

Quirks:
- Few moral qualms

Flaws:
- Bit of a brute
- Hyperfocuses on his goals, often failing to account for unplanned obstacles

Extras:
I wonder if the moon motif means anything?

Name: Ryudo Imantsi

Alignment (Good, bad, maybe even neutral..?): Antagonist

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Tall and imposing. Built like a truck, and hits like one too. His back has a large tattoo diagram of moon phases, carved in as scars. Internally, he possesses many metal plates and bone replacements, a treatment for past injuries.

Species: Human

Personality: Cruel and sadistic. Power hungry. Prone to tunnel vision when achieving goals.

Equipment/Weapons and Armor: N/A, fights barehand

Abilities:
- Above average strength
- Durable

Quirks:
- Few moral qualms

Flaws:
- Bit of a brute
- Hyperfocuses on his goals, often failing to account for unplanned obstacles

Extras:
I wonder if the moon motif means anything?
Accepted.
I'm certain only good can come from that moon motif.

Not that it matters, mostly because I don't use this thread anyway, but I am removing my character from here because they need a lot of work. I might repost a new character form when I am done.

By popular demand..

Character Name: Veraneathe the Misbegotten

Character Nickname: Veraneathe

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 200-300, somewhat unknown

Character Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Character Appearance: A large beast of some sort, similar in physical shape to Maliketh from elden ring.. here's a picture. (low quality because the high quality one made the whole message lag due to length..)
1713914143676.png

He is somewhat lithe and slender, his fur a grey-ish white color. He wears a set of bright silver armor, but it seems.. small for him, as if he was a different form before.. It's covered in scratches, seemingly from his own long claws. He has some sort of warped and grated helmet, the lower half gone, and the upper half warped to fit over his eyes and head, a pair of long thin ears pointing backwards behind it, along with two long and slender black horns poking through the sides of the helmet.. right below where his eyes would be. They face forwards and end before reaching his snout at the end of his slender jaw, which is covered in sharp teeth. He has a large mane of "hair" coming from the back of his head, which is closer to white in its coloring, and is very puffy.

He has elongated fingers, his gloves missing the fingers and thumb entirely, just covering his oddly small palms. The fingers seem to have 4 joints instead of 3, with the thumb having 3 instead of 2. The final segments of each finger seem to be warped into long, slightly hooked black claws. While on all four limbs, he seems to walk on the topmost and second to topmost segments of the fingers, the third and fourth segments curled up as he does so. He has a thin, lion-like tail which is somewhat long, but covered in puffy hair similar to his mane. His hind legs are digitigrade and the feet seem to be much closer to paws than feet now..

He seems to have a giant scar in his side that looks as if it's festering, something metal glinting in the middle of the wound...

Character Species: Formerly human, currently a beast.

Character Height: Roughly 11 feet tall, constantly on four limbs.. unless..

Character Weight: About 900 pounds, surprisingly light for his size.

Character Personality:

Beastial, controlled by his feral urges and quite near mindless if he falls into one of his "mental trails", from there going on to do whatever action he feels compelled to, be it playful, hunger-driven, anger, or anything else really.

Aside from that, he is generally somewhat even keel, albeit a bit hot tempered, but also somewhat distant and remorseful.

Character Equipment: Seemingly nothing aside from his long and sharp claws..

Character Abilities: The ability to warp and distort the earth to a pretty strong degree, mainly used to easily lob big stones, create strong shockwaves with stomps, cause earthen spikes to erupt from the ground, etc.

Character Backstory:

Veraneathe was a mere soldier of the god of stone. The reason the god insisted soldiers in a place never once seen by an outsider was astounding. Veraneathe was a fierce man with a conviction seemingly not present amongst his kindred. For thousands of years, the people of the stone god had lived beneath the earth contentedly, never growing tired of the complete darkness. Veraneathe was different. He had heard rumors of the surface, of it being beautiful, and he had grown fully tired of dark.

And so, one day he left, his resolve furthered even further as nobody seemed to care. He was told by an old sage, perhaps his one and only true friend, about a narrow and winding cave that lead to the surface. Once he had found the entrance to this cave, he began his trek.

It took him nearly a month, fully exhausting his supplies and having to rely on strange water that trickled slowly down a river alongside the cave.. It tasted fresh, far better than the stagnant water within the deep underground city.

Finally, after exhausting everything he had, he reached the surface of his world. The sun shining on his face for the first time. He wept with joy, immediately realizing the correctness of his choice.

And within moments, a strange man walked up to him, wearing a long, flowing olive robe that concealed all but his hands, long, pale white, and slender, with pointy black fingernails.

"Why.. are you of the children of the earth?"

Veraneathe was stunned at the knowledge of the man, quickly answering with who he was.

The two began to walk, the man never lowering his thick and long hood, and constantly chatting in a friendly tone to the new arrival. He showed him the splendor of the flora and fauna of the planet, almost as if he had created them himself, talking about how they all worked in harmony. The two became almost like mentor and student, but even closer to friends.

Veraneathe, one evening, sitting around a burning fire with his teacher, found himself admiring the howl of the wolves. He admired everything about them really, their hunting prowess, attunement with nature, and most importantly, their community. He asked his strange guide, who had requested to be called Vita, about their howling.

And with this, Vita began a strange story about the origins of the wolves.

He talked about the first people of stone, fierce, tribal warriors, and how they fought constantly, with each other, and with the landscape. He described horrific monstrosities, what he called "beasts", and talked about the constant war between the people and these vile creations.

At the mention of having a relic from the war, Veraneathe's interest was peaked, he asked to see it.

The man's robe slowly shifted.. another four identical arms emerging from beneath is cloak as he slowly drew off his hood, revealing a featureless pale white head, the front covered in red, unblinking eyes.

The eyes slowly looked to Veraneathe, who shuddered. The figure then drew from within his robe a small, ancient metal sword, roughly split halfway up the blade, and stained in a dark black-ish crimson blood.

"This.. is a beastblood blade. A ceremonial dagger used to end the lives of captured and mutilated beasts.. It is said to still be soaked in the blood of the horrendous creatures.. and it is said to give the feral might of the beasts to any man who is willing to use it upon himself."

His words enamored Veraneathe, who was fascinated by the idea of becoming more in tune with nature.

And so, he took up the offer, sinking the small blade fully into his side.. and growing suddenly tired.

Vita laughed as he did so, watching Veraneathe pass out, and then he was gone.

When Veraneathe had awoken, he felt nothing.. he looked to his side, the wound already having closed, aside from a small stub of the hilt sticking from the wound. There was no pain, no feeling of hinderance from the blade in his side, nothing.

He went off to find Vita.. but he was gone, completely gone.

He began to notice the changes after only a few days.

His hearing first began to grow sharp, his eyesight following behind. He felt as if he had grown taller each day. All blessings he likened to the blade.

And suddenly, after a few days, it began to hurt.

His bones ached, his skin felt as if it was burning, his gums felt as if they were tearing. He thought he was dying, but he slowly noticed his body warping further every day. His teeth grew sharp, his face growing longer. What he gained in height, he lost in width, feeling as if his body became more streamlined, he began to struggle to stand, slowly being forced to walk on all four limbs. His nails grew sharp, fusing further with his fingers, and all of the hair across his body seemed to grow thicker and discolor more by the day.

After several months, he was no longer a warrior of stone, but a beast of his own making, clawing desperately at the armor painfully too small to fit his now animalistic body, screaming in agony at the moon and in anguish for his mistakes, and cursing Vita through sharp, canine teeth.

The worst part, he thought, was how he had never lost his mind. He was fully aware of his strife, and yet still felt the urges of the creature he had become, trying to balance the two nearly causing him to lose what little sanity he had left.

And so he wandered the endless, bountiful forest of his planet, never finding another sentient soul, but never being without the resources he needed to sustain his new form.

... that is.. until he ended up here.

Character Quirks:

He speaks quite well still, albeit in a low growling tone, sometimes even letting out animalistic noises mid-sentence if he begins to feel feral..

Character Flaws:

Easily distracted or taken off track if his feral urges are appealed to, very hard to deal with in any sort of friendly regard due to his tendencies..

Hex color: #bd655e

(this guy was inspired by every bloodborne beast boss I've ever seen)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom