Razleth's Artists' Corna

If you're fine with me requesting again, I'll request another one of my characters.

They dual-wield 2 yoyo's (Hel-Fire and Amorak).
fc08c8cd8f.png

Wow! Thats amazing!
My Request:
Heeeeeey! I have another request for you! Can I have this dragon?:
art_trade_wave1_3_by_personatea-d9xturs.png

The dragon on the left.
016___dragon_by_personatea-d9x9j47.png

with this guy riding him?
BEST DRAWING.png

If that's too much (and it probably is) may I just have the dragon?
Sorry if thats too many requests. This is sort of optional if you don't want to do it.

Last edited:
Hello! I stumbled upon this thread and I have request to make!
What i would like to see is:
In a rocky/ dark (Black) craggy area, a Kabutops (pokemon) with glasses, grinning, and holding his arms out. His arms should be fiery, and he should have a pair of Terraria's Fiery Wings on his back!

Also, if you would like more of a challenge, or if you have time to spare, could you draw a Phantasm Bow slung across its shoulder?
I'd like for it to be done in a style similar to @MournfulRelic, but with more of a dynamic background! Thanks, and have a nice day :D

Last edited:
Well, guess this would be the third or fourth time requesting you lol.

Can you please draw my character Timothy Pushkin aka Agent Sagittarius? Reference pic:
ojkmDtn.png

Appearance:

Archaeologist's Hat + Black Dye
The Doctor's Shirt + Black Dye
The Doctor's Pants + Black Dye
Bone Wings + Reflective Metal Dye
Toolbelt + Black Dye
Diamond Ring + Red Dye
Rocket Boots + Black Dye
Black eyes
Light skin

His facial appearance + hair is based on Timothy Dalton.
His clothing isn't exactly like that since Terraria has its limits, so instead draw him in a black business outfit complete with tie. Keep the wings and the hat.

As for pose, you can have him wielding a Sniper Rifle or a S.D.M.G.

Last edited:
Second request is fine.
Yay.
Then here's my request. My second ranger OC Shal.
orionarmor.png
armor
shal_launcher.png
shal_atomizer.png
grenade launcher and grenade
shal_burst.png
shotgun
shal_rifle.png
shal_bullet.png
sniper and bullet
shal_throwing_knife.png
dagger

Alrighty. His main weapon is his sniper, but he kinda can't get enough of weapons.
He has a shotgun on his left side of his belt, and grenade launcher on the left side of his belt. He also has a 'grenade ammunition belt' on his chest.
His dagger...well, he keeps it like this:
7f43f6897199beb9d2162b6f4ca5e321.jpg
(best photo I could find lol)
Hope you can do it. :)

If you would, could you draw a knight with hallowed armor with red and black dye with an Excalibur in similar colors? Sorry I don't have referenced pic, but I am on vacation with just my kindle.

Last edited:
I hear you're looking for requests. If they're still open, I'd like a drawing of my good ol' OC Sodapop.
Sodapone sisters.png
She's the one in the middle. Draw her doing whatever you like; her weapon of choice is an Influx Waver. Thanks!

Ooh, could you draw a guy with normal robes and a wizard hat, but with a slime for a head? You can make his hands slime too if you want.
slime_boi_resized_by_aldubrius-da2cim2.jpg

I like slime boi

If you're fine with me requesting again, I'll request another one of my characters.

They dual-wield 2 yoyo's (Hel-Fire and Amorak).
fc08c8cd8f.png

epiccriddle2_resized_by_aldubrius-da2cj1l.jpg

I'm really swamped with school work right now, sorry for slow updates
I might start doing faster, rougher drawings just to get more out here

edit: and please, comment and give feedback, this is really what keeps me going sometimes

Wow! Thats amazing!
My Request:
Heeeeeey! I have another request for you! Can I have this dragon?:
View attachment 108498
The dragon on the left.
016___dragon_by_personatea-d9x9j47.png

with this guy riding him?
View attachment 108499
If that's too much (and it probably is) may I just have the dragon?
Sorry if thats too many requests. This is sort of optional if you don't want to do it.
justincase_by_aldubrius-da2nt21.png

Hello! I stumbled upon this thread and I have request to make!
What i would like to see is:
In a rocky/ dark (Black) craggy area, a Kabutops (pokemon) with glasses, grinning, and holding his arms out. His arms should be fiery, and he should have a pair of Terraria's Fiery Wings on his back!

Also, if you would like more of a challenge, or if you have time to spare, could you draw a Phantasm Bow slung across its shoulder?
I'd like for it to be done in a style similar to @MournfulRelic, but with more of a dynamic background! Thanks, and have a nice day :D

pokeman_by_aldubrius-da2nt5x.png

pew pew :dryadcool:

Back
Top Bottom