RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Rune Wizard doesn't have an acheivement.

And, finally.
The tiniest slime is far stronger than it's other surface bretheren and it's gel has WAY MORE special properties than regular gel.

Cultists spend all their time in rituals and never stop chanting. Ever. But when they are all dead, celestial pillars come down and try to :red: everything up.

There's compass in the game. :)
Also, goblin army/pirates when coming from west appear at the left ocean and vice-versa. (I know this is 2 pages back.)

Pigs can turn invisible.

Oh yeah, you kill cultists only for a goat god to spawn and then spawn 4 oversized painted worms that once killed summon cthulu except blue (and real) that then drops a pink sword that shoots cats and a deadly giant party popper.

Last edited:
Cultists spend all their time in rituals and never stop chanting. Ever. But when they are all dead, celestial pillars come down and try to :red: everything up.

There's a theory goin' around on the Reddits that the Cultists were actually trying to stop the pillars and Moon Lord from coming, and that when you kill the Cultists you doom the world.

So maybe that's what's happening.

Actually makes sense, If you're already hot in the armor, then would lava makes things actually hotter? :p
I don't know....if one wants to use that logic, shouldn't the armor be damaging you as you wear it?

Speaking of which, it has always baffled me that you can make armor out of molten metal and be able to safely wear it without any apparent consequence. :dryadconfused: The same goes for all tools and weapons made from hellstone. Seriously, though, why do they not incinerate your hands (or other body parts, for that matter) when you try to use them? :dryadeek:

I don't know....if one wants to use that logic, shouldn't the armor be damaging you as you wear it?

Speaking of which, it has always baffled me that you can make armor out of molten metal and be able to safely wear it without any apparent consequence. :dryadconfused: The same goes for all tools and weapons made from hellstone. Seriously, though, why do they not incinerate your hands (or other body parts, for that matter) when you try to use them? :dryadeek:
I like to think that when you smelt the bars with obsidian, that it gets rid of the hot/incinerating effect, just like the obsidian skull, but infused directly into the armor/tools and weapons.

If i have a skull made of osbidian i can't burn... yeah! And if i have a warding ballon it will protect me... this are lifehacks tho

I like to think that when you smelt the bars with obsidian, that it gets rid of the hot/incinerating effect, just like the obsidian skull, but infused directly into the armor/tools and weapons.
That's a cool idea, actually. Maybe the obsidian ends up being used as an insulator of sorts to protect the user from the hellstone's heat? It still doesn't entirely make sense in an RL context, but the logic sort-of works. :dryadgrin:

DPMBI3a.png

Party fireworks launcher do more damage than Electrocute spherer cannon.

Kill the glorious Lord of celestial just for It's heart.
Kill master of the fishes just for their tails fin.

Boss Trophies. Like, who makes those things? Is it you? Are you the one searching through the gore of unimaginable horrors for a body part to hang on your wall? That's :red:ed up, man. You put the eye of the EoW on a trophy rack. That's nasty.

Back
Top Bottom