tModLoader Recipe Browser

GurgleNurgle

Terrarian
Hello there!
We've ported our furniture mod Terrarchitect to Terraria 1.4 recently and I wanted to check if it works well with the latest release for your mod and everything seems to work fine. All the mod's items show up and you can look at their recipes and even craft them from the Recipe Browser UI.

There is just one issue that I don't understand. Under "Required Objects" it says "Terrarchitect Catalogue (err no entry)". The Terrarchitect Catalogue is the newly added crafting station from our mod at which a majority of the new items can be crafted. What do we need to do in order for your mod to recognize it? While everything else seems to work fine, I'd like to make sure that this error is fixed if possible. :)

Can you help out?

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
Hello there!
We've ported our furniture mod Terrarchitect to Terraria 1.4 recently and I wanted to check if it works well with the latest release for your mod and everything seems to work fine. All the mod's items show up and you can look at their recipes and even craft them from the Recipe Browser UI.

There is just one issue that I don't understand. Under "Required Objects" it says "Terrarchitect Catalogue (err no entry)". The Terrarchitect Catalogue is the newly added crafting station from our mod at which a majority of the new items can be crafted. What do we need to do in order for your mod to recognize it? While everything else seems to work fine, I'd like to make sure that this error is fixed if possible. :)

Can you help out?
Thats derived from the map entry of the tile. When you hover over a tile on the map, the text it shows is the map entry. Either I made a bug, or your tile doesn't have one, here is an example: tModLoader/ExampleOre.cs at 1.4 · tModLoader/tModLoader

BigdogTech

Terrarian
Is there any way to filter out Tools such as Picks/Axes/Hammers, when you use the Melee weapon only filter, since there is also a "Tool Filter" that only shows tools, I assume this happens is b/c all the tools have Melee dmg assigned to them. While playing modded it get's pretty tedious on what's a proper melee weapon and what's a tool. If anyone knows how to do this I would love to know how. Thank you very much

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
Is there any way to filter out Tools such as Picks/Axes/Hammers, when you use the Melee weapon only filter, since there is also a "Tool Filter" that only shows tools, I assume this happens is b/c all the tools have Melee dmg assigned to them. While playing modded it get's pretty tedious on what's a proper melee weapon and what's a tool. If anyone knows how to do this I would love to know how. Thank you very much
I don't think so, but it would be nice to be able to do that. I'm not sure how to implement that yet, but I have always had something like that in my mind.

Top Bottom