[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have instaled the 1.3.4 Exxo avalon the leveled one [Version 11 (02/7/17):Updated to Terraria 1.3.4.4.]
There is noting like tome slot, ans also merging "Frostspark Boots" with "Wings" and evolving "Water Bolt" seems to be impossible.

I already have instaled the 1.3.4 Exxo avalon the leveled one [Version 11 (02/7/17):Updated to Terraria 1.3.4.4.]
There is noting like tome slot, ans also merging "Frostspark Boots" with "Wings" and evolving "Water Bolt" seems to be impossible.
There is no 1.3.4 version of Exxo... There was a very early build for 1.3.1 I believe, but It didn't have much in it.

Uh... none, sorry. :( Haven't been an update in quite some time. They're working on it though, It's just taking a while. You'll have to be patient.
So, generally speaking any older verion of Exxo Avalon wont work with current Terraria patch ?
That sounds horrible, my nightmare comes true.

Thx for Info.

So, generally speaking any older verion of Exxo Avalon wont work with current Terraria patch ?
That sounds horrible, my nightmare comes true.

Thx for Info.
you could just idk somehow get a 1.2.4.1 version of terraria and play exxo avalon 9.9.9.i (note only 1.2 features are availible and idk if its possible to get a version of 1.2 but i got terraria on GOG before moving on to steam and i have a client that's still in 1.2.4.1

I'm trying to use it with Game Launcher, I copied the Avalon executable and the content file into the Steam Terraria folder and it won't work.

@GIMLI115

Disrespectful comments are not welcome on these Forums. Regardless of whether you're referring to the Thread Creator or the Mod they've created.

If you want to express that you don't like this mod, that is fine, but it still needs to be done in a respectful way explaining why you don't like it. This comment is not respectful in what you are trying to express.

Please keep this in mind for future posts and do not post disrespectful comments such as this.

Oh, Melly and IDKAN are still here! That's nice to know. Do you remember me (probably not XD)?

o make this Avalon related, I just want to say thanks to Blah, Bullseye and whoever else helped making this amazing mod. It touches on every detail, and is by far my favourite mod (my 2nd favourite being the Necro mod for 1.1.2)
[doublepost=1491636822,1491636712][/doublepost]
Was this meant to be for comedic or criticism purposes?

Oh, Melly and IDKAN are still here! That's nice to know. Do you remember me (probably not XD)?

o make this Avalon related, I just want to say thanks to Blah, Bullseye and whoever else helped making this amazing mod. It touches on every detail, and is by far my favourite mod (my 2nd favourite being the Necro mod for 1.1.2)
[doublepost=1491636822,1491636712][/doublepost]
Was this meant to be for comedic or criticism purposes?
Can't speak for Mellon, but I do remember you. As for me still being here, I don't see myself leaving this place soon. :p

Put it simply, you can't, not without a pirated version. There is no release for the current version, and all earlier versions require an earlier version of Terraria which would need to be pirated. Which, I am NOT encouraging. It is illegal.

He means tConfig. The download link for Avalon is on its wiki and you can get Game Launcher through another thread. It has 1.1.2 built into it, I think.

At least, I hope that isn't pirating..

He means tConfig. The download link for Avalon is on its wiki and you can get Game Launcher through another thread. It has 1.1.2 built into it, I think.

At least, I hope that isn't pirating..
Sorry Mellon, but the Game Launcher hasn't been updated to include downgrading since 1.3's release. Which really sucks. :(

Also, I believe it would be ok, as you're using an external program to downgrade instead of pirating that version. As well as the old Game Launcher was never removed from the forums, which would've happened if it was a pirated version.

Well, I just noticed this mod is getting ported to tmodloader (people who have been following the thread for a while know this, obviously) It would be nice if this mod had a discord, just so it's a little easier to follow it's progress. Other than that, I'm looking forward to this mod making a comeback (eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom