OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Oh. Welp. *Searching for more characters to fight the fire intensifies*
Also, I think I can read that without needing to highlight it.

Oh. Welp. *Searching for more characters to fight the fire intensifies*
Also, I think I can read that without needing to highlight it.
Why don’t I just have the entirety of the OBS thread participate?
[doublepost=1568645776,1568645705][/doublepost]You think I’m playing but I’m not. Your like has sealed the fate of the fire.

Now, I need someone, anyone really, go to the desert, because I can only offer an out of character motive

You want me just to have an alien homing beacon land there then teleport someone after it? Because I haven't decided where the other beacons have landed.

You want me just to have an alien homing beacon land there then teleport someone after it? Because I haven't decided where the other beacons have landed.
I just realized that the OBS thing has, given how much foraging likes realism when it comes to anything involving real world aircraft, :red:ing killed what he was trying to do.
@Foraging Slime I’m sorry for doing that

The realism seems ends at aircraft though. Given Texas fire. Also:
(also we need to clarrify how exactley you are masking the trajectory. because the ship im introducing has like really powerfull sensors, dont question it, i can explain it after the ship is introduced and all that other fancy )
(well the entire titan thing just disapeard for some unknown reason (i can explain it later) and thus they cant attack and while your people and all dont know this the ship in orbit is friendley so... i might think of something)
(the fuel problem and the rapid growth will be explained when a larger portion has been removed)
Since he says he will explain but never does.

Back
Top Bottom