OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Well, I have a character to play test now. Just one question first. How likely are you to have anything in the desert?

who?
If your asking me then it depends... unless the fire spread there... then well i would have something there... though i wouldnt care...

(all of the following is OOC)
Me: I have a fire the size of texas (about 700,000KM) I have the USS Discovery, Enterprise-E, and Voyager (From Star Trek) In orbit of... Jupiter? And an unidentified ares several hundred clicks north of the base deploying Uidentified flying objects. (Like actually.. not the circles)

Other: Some people are at base doing some :red:.... that's all i know...
(BTW, there is also an Eclipse class starship in orbit... im thinking bout bringing the Borg in for that one...)

Defure said:
Well, I have a character to play test now. Just one question first. How likely are you to have anything in the desert?
Could just use an Alien Homing Beacon to get there for exploration like how to get to the Capital Wasteland to Zeta.

Mainly because I'm basically replicating the events of Mothership Zeta, don't mind me. Plus this is about the time we get martians anyways so eh. Not much else.

I have a fire the size of texas (about 700,000KM)
Against the objection of about literally everyone.

Especially since it should burn out, but noooooooooooo. Nope. Foraging just wants fire to burn the world.

Not only to mention that the fire only started because:
(Somewhere in the forest, a random lense from a demon eye was in just the right spot to focus light onto a stick. The forest is now beginning to burn.)
Which makes it even more suspicious and make the entirety of the fire event even more unreasonable.

So right now, I'm going to fight something unreasonable with something else unreasonable.

My question about the desert is just because it would be easiest for me to get my character introduced there, but do note that also in game time of day has an effect on how that's gonna go. Mostly for the other people.

Could just use an Alien Homing Beacon to get there for exploration like how to get to the Capital Wasteland to Zeta.

Mainly because I'm basically replicating the events of Mothership Zeta, don't mind me. Plus this is about the time we get martians anyways so eh. Not much else.

Against the objection of about literally everyone.

Especially since it should burn out, but noooooooooooo. Nope. Foraging just wants fire to burn the world.

Not only to mention that the fire only started because:

Which makes it even more suspicious and make the entirety of the fire event even more unreasonable.

So right now, I'm going to fight something unreasonable with something else unreasonable.
Aye. Entech, CSEC, the Tenno, the US Air Force, and the entirety of Strangereal has yee back on this, mate.

Anyone mind setting up something to get people to the desert? Once you get them there I can handle the rest.

Back
Top Bottom