OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

you guys are going to have to trust me, the fire being able to sustain itself through no apparent fuel and expanding so much will ALL be explained when somebody takes a look at the center.
How exactly, cause you quite hypocritically said:

*lets just say the heat there is so immense that almost anything that gets to close will litterally burst intt flames.*
(in other words)
*A 1,000KM radius in the middle is inaccesible due to immense heat.* (only objects with complete heat shielding could survive)
Which means we can't do that. Which of course, people can feel that heat so they wouldn't go farther.

Of course, I can make even another character just to do that, but seriously, why make it so hypocritical in that sense?

Would you guys calm down?
Just trust me... it will all come together
Well, I will comment that you did not explain your two other posts at all. Being your scanners and your titans of disappearance, despite you saying you would explain them in "later" and "after the ship was introduced" which never happened. This track record kinda leaves me skeptical of the "all come together" part.
IM NOT!!! It sjust a very large area to the far North of the base. if i wanted to burn down everything then there would be a supernova about to happen... or trump would join. look you guys are over reacting. im not burning, "everything." there will still be plenty of space round the planet. but if i did it on the opposite side of the planet, nobody would care.
But surely there is a better way of doing this, like having a ritual happen by itself instead because magic. Or introduce your fire character the same way as before. Not make something that clearly reads: "THREAT TO EVERYONE'S SAFETY AND SHOULD BE DEALT WITH BECAUSE IT IS A THREAT." Which a wildfire the size of Texas kinda gives off immensely.

Also the fact that your event also attacks and attempts to destroy other people's property without permission, like Ssnakee's spaceship, is frowned upon. Also we went the same thing with your titans and the Shadow bases, it's still not ok. Ask for permission for stuff like that before the event happens. Not when it happens.

Also, if it's far north, why make it appear near the base?
Yes... i know... but people keep trying to debunk how it exsists... if you guys would just wait... it would ALL make sense... but noooooo everything has to be now. if you dont understand it now then hte it. people trying to put out the fire is the point. now i cant say much more without saying everything. so we cn either keep RP'ing. keep arguing, or i can just tell you the whole... story? and then it wont be fun and it will be predictable.
If it all makes sense, then why have you not explain the other stuff I mentioned. It would at least help a bit with understanding.
"but I can't say more without saying everything"
The thing is, I'm only asking you to explain how things work. Not the freaking history. And if you say you need to explain the history to explain how things work, then why do you need to do that? Why even put the sensors there if you can't even explain how they work.

"But nooooooo everything has to be now"
You made the wildfire giant size. You could have made it smaller, but of course, you wanted people to constantly splash it with water and chemicals for what would have been literal pages.

"people trying to put out the fire is the point"
Then why make it that large? Wouldn't a smaller wildfire be better so people can put it out if that's the point? Making it that large basically paints a target that says "Use a giant force to put it out" which also was implied that way because you said: "this is where Orifan1 brings in fire planes" which implies you need a giant force to get rid of it, which even you encouraged.

Plus, we aren't debunking how it exists. It's called it was a giant threat, and elimination of threats are of kinda of a common reaction that you should have at least anticipated.

Look, bottom line is, don't make an event which would imply total destruction of said event being a requirement.

Huh...
Wait, what did he do tho?
Cuz from all I can tell, he planned something, so he burned the world down.
*Insert the song about not wanting to set the world on fire, and instead, wanting to set a fire in someone's heart*

By the way, it is possible to *befriend Hugin and Munin. I won’t say how, that part you have to figure out. But there are multiple methods, and the method I can see having the highest chance of getting used involves HacknetOS. So either @Halt or @Animus Viral are key

*=befriend in the same sense that Kirby befriended 3 very specific villains in KSA

Mainly the cause of Foraging, though it's supposed to 'all come together' afterwards, in his own words, though obviously, I'm skeptical of that.

Back
Top Bottom