OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Alright boys, it's time for Katie to have her canonical appearance.
Katie.png

(I do have a picture without the scarf, but I will refrain from using it for now.)
Katie is a former trapper from Klamath, and is a thrillseeking wanderer. She is not a descendant of any Vault Dwellers.
She does not actively wear power armor, and dislikes wearing it, since she prefers to be more in the action, than in a metal shell. However, when in need, she will don the advanced power armor.
Her eyes glow ever since an incident. The incident is mentioned in the RP. They were originally green eyes, but have taken a blueish hue thanks to the glow.
She now and then wears a jetpack, salvaged from the Enclave which is not depicted here. I do not think it gives her too much of an advantage in reality, in fact, it would give her a disadvantage since she has no way to deal with fall damage besides slowing down her descent and so forth. Also AP costs make her tired.
She has no weapon class restrictions, as with the Vault Dweller, Chosen One, and about any Fallout player character besides certain ones like those in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, and is adept with using any weapon that originates from Fallout.
She has a large arsenal at her command, as well as a :red:ton of ammunition of Fallout 2.
Despite this, she does not use a rocket launcher, since I really hate that weapon, and in story, she merely finds it too situational, since using a rocket/missile launcher indoors would result in too much collateral damage. Especially when the enemy closes the distance with her.
She will also not automatically have ammo for weapons that do not appear in the Fallout games, or weapons she canonically never got, like the Fat Man, in which she has no mini-nukes to use if she got the weapon for that since she canonically never seen since Fallout 2 does not have a Fat Man. Reason why she cannot use the cryo weapon that Fon has made when she got it. However, she will be able to substitute ammunition, like the Plasma Defender using SEC in Fallout 2, in which if she got a Plasma Defender in Fallout New Vegas, she would be able to substitute ammunition for that.
She will go more in depth with her story if asked. I am merely doing a technical view on her at the moment, and will not answer questions involving her story. You will have to ask her yourself.

I know we agreed upon a mobile base as the next base, but maybe one more stationary base?
I promise that this time its getting yeeted by the end of may though

Back
Top Bottom