• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
I'm fine with it, as long as we don't go to Var/Halt/Changing Flask/Whateverhisnameisbecausehekeptchanginghisusernameforsolong, levels of chaos during the Codspeace era right now, like actually using atomic bombs to decimate the entire world.

Foraging Slime

Skeletron Prime
nah, it'l be something small enough for the few of us to handle but big enough that another player could continue the story where it leaves of

Esther

Official Terrarian
Well, because I prefer giving a description before adding a character, here's my next character:
Name: Lemon
Species: Digi Wisp
Appearance:
IMG_20201101_165952.jpg
(The green is a cloak)
Personality: Silent, prefers getting straight to the point.
Equipment: A bunch of Bone Throwing Knives.
Abilities: Unknown.
Strengths: Surprisingly good aiming skills.
Weaknesses: If she runs out of throwing knives, she's completely defenseless until she gets more.
Other: She knows Olive.
Text color: #e0e94f

Top Bottom