• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"*insert whatever date Page 1200 would start on here*. If we do not do it before then, we will encounter many issues."

"What kind of issues!?"

I take Four's hand.

"You will understand it when it is over. You have said that it is over. It is not over."

I realize just what Xir's talking about.

"I-I'll follow you to wherever we're going. Murph? You coming?"
(I for some reason expect this to be JS&B related. Also, I want to troll this for some reason.)

I smile a loving, sisterly smile. It's reminiscent of someone, but you wouldn't see that.

"I feel like I've seen that smile somewhere."

(Is this some sort of diffusion...? I'm probably wrong.)
Teridax, now in this in this incredible room, Teridax for the first time felt happiness of some sort, being in the laundry room for such an amount of time. Then the feeling went away, and he felt sad again. Then it came back, and lingered for a minute or two. Now it's only half there. Just a kind of um... tingle.

(Is this some sort of diffusion...? I'm probably wrong.)
Teridax, now in this in this incredible room, Teridax for the first time felt happiness of some sort, being in the laundry room for such an amount of time. Then the feeling went away, and he felt sad again. Then it came back, and lingered for a minute or two. Now it's only half there. Just a kind of um... tingle.
((Yes, you're wrong.))

*continues to sing*

I check Bubby's heartbeat.

(Well... You don't check.)
The room was sublime, a work of art. What was it about this room that called so deeply and so personally to Teridax? It's grace? It's subtle charm? No. Teridax knew... it was something deeper. Something... darker.
(I'm probably going to be describing the laundry room as amazing and mysterious and whatever as my idle posts. Soon it will become a theme park or something. Don't do that.)

((Nothing happened that would impact things much, actually. Probably the most impacted thing is a new thing is open for exploration and the start of the Entech arc is happening. No boss progression has been made otherwise.))

(Not to be harsh here....But...…)

(
upload_2019-5-18_1-16-6.png
)

(Well... You don't check.)
The room was sublime, a work of art. What was it about this room that called so deeply and so personally to Teridax? It's grace? It's subtle charm? No. Teridax knew... it was something deeper. Something... darker.
(I'm probably going to be describing the laundry room as amazing and mysterious and whatever as my idle posts. Soon it will become a theme park or something. Don't do that.)
"Du lovu laundry or something's!?"
"Alrighty then. Let's go!"
I walk off into a forest trail. It seems to be in a similar direction to where I met Murph, as well as where Four set off the second time she went looking for Blerix.

(Well that makes sen- Wait- WHY WAS IT IN THE DRYER!??!?!)
(Alias probably been throwing clothes in and turned it all to lint, given their nature to cause randomness.)
"Du lovu laundry or something's!?"I walk off into a forest trail. It seems to be in a similar direction to where I met Murph, as well as where Four set off the second time she went looking for Blerix.
(He said none of that.)

*Follows behind Xir*

((I think I'm gonna start clarifying the catch-up logs a bit more.))
[doublepost=1558110401,1558110283][/doublepost]((Also maybe we should take a bit of a break and stop doing everything at the same time.))

Back
Top Bottom