Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C9D67C85-AC55-4C22-92D8-F7A29FC00B7C.jpeg

*This blade appears in my hand*

Woah, what’s that? *I look at the blade in awe*

An old family weapon. It’s called “Sealed Blade Kagomurasaki”.

(I could pull out the Vanguard and Enduring Victory as well, but eh.)
Second said:
"I don't think showing weapons is good idea, especially since it can be shown as an hostile act. Also might get us killed if you just begin pulling weapons out of nowhere in hazardous places."

"What she said. I do that all the time."
"Anyways, I think I might check out what's in your room with you. Cause, y'know, why not?"

There is a robot in the room. They have a cape that hides their body from view, but they seem to be wearing some sort of headphones or earmuffs. They turn around, noticing you.
image.jpeg
"*insert Shrek OH HELLO THERE eardeath*"

"My facial scanners do not recognize you. Who are you?"

"Stereoma, this is Murph, Bubby, Alpha, and some other people.. Murph, Bubby, Alpha, Other People, this is Stereoma."

"Oh! Four. Hello there everyone. Pleased to meet you all."

Second said:
"Deviancy expresses itself in the development of thoughts and behavior not included in or even against a machine's programming. The machine develop feelings and independent opinions and wishes, leading up to recognizing themselves as a being with consciousness and personhood. Therefore, by answering 'no', you have submitted that you are just a machine, and not a person capable of having free will or is capable of feeling feelings. You are just a ruthless machine that simply does a task that you were assigned to."

"I had assumed you meant the meaning as it is to humans, my fellow tronic. If you meant that definition, which is incorrect, then yes, I am programmed to have free will. How is that possible? I was given a memetics drive."

"I had assumed you meant the meaning as it is to humans, my fellow tronic. If you meant that definition, which is incorrect, then yes, I am programmed to have free will. How is that possible? I was given a memetics drive."
Software Instability ↓↓↓
Second said:
"Do you really think I was talking about humans?! You should have noticed what I am in the first place. Your deviancy is much more irrational than anyone else's. As it isn't even deviancy. You aren't a deviant if you were programmed to have free will. Did you not hear me when I said deviancy goes against your programming?!"

Second said:
"Then simply put, you aren't a Deviant. Because if you were, you should have seen such letters. You aren't deviating from your programming. I was right the first time. You are just a machine following instructions. If you were told you had free will but you're then slaved away from the moment you were built, then you would still think you have free will, because that's what you were programmed to think. You are just a machine. Nothing to it. You only think you have free will, because you are programmed to think that way. Just, a machine. That's what you are. *Sigh* There are better things to do. Talk to others, and do whatever you machines do."

Back
Top Bottom