Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Got it."
*Lowers down at a normalish rate. Given gravity is going crazy.*
"I can feel the gravity increasing."

I am getting closer to the control panels now, and it is here that I really notice the gravity of the situation to its fullest
(no pun intended).
The particle accelerator has been partially engulfed— by strange matter... Oh no.
How did this happen?.. I was under the thought that strange matter was completely theoretical... I snap out of my thoughts, realising that if we don't keep it away from any solid object, it will assimilate the entire world... A far worse fate than instant removal.

"Strange matter!" I shout, hoping General could hear me over the roaring winds of the wormholes.

"I can feel the gravity increasing."

I am getting closer to the control panels now, and it is here that I really notice the gravity of the situation to its fullest
(no pun intended).
The particle accelerator has been partially engulfed— by strange matter... Oh no.
How did this happen?.. I was under the thought that strange matter was completely theoretical... I snap out of my thoughts, realising that if we don't keep it away from any solid object, it will assimilate the entire world... A far worse fate than instant removal.

"Strange matter!" I shout, hoping General could hear me over the roaring winds of the wormholes.
"Strange mat- What? Why is it strange? And more importantly, how will we get it under control?!"

"We need a really strong electromagnet."
"Oh, and I should fix this."
I flip a switch by grabbing it with my mouth. Immediatly the wormholes begin to fizzle out and die.

"Get down here now. We need to solve this."

(Useful, simple video explaining strange matter:
)

"We need a really strong electromagnet."
"Oh, and I should fix this."
I flip a switch by grabbing it with my mouth. Immediatly the wormholes begin to fizzle out and die.

"Get down here now. We need to solve this."

(Useful, simple video explaining strange matter:
)
"Got it."
*Comes down*
"So, with the wormholes out, what else are we going to do?"

"How are we going to move this thing? The electromagnetism we have wouldn't be strong enough for the entire journey, and we don't have a vehicle to move it to space even, given this mess here."

"My phone might be able to, but it was never programmed in. We could raid a submarine from a base or something, but that would be too much work IMO."

I am playing Just Dance in the base. ((This will lead to something once you get back))

"Let's go then."

"Yeah, let's head out."

Second said:
"Yes. But being too hasty can result in accidents. Scouting the area could help. But we have nothing else to go on. Trying to discover where the Underwater City can result in demise. Perhaps demise is meaningless here. But I know that it would be advised to avoid it. Let's go, either way."

Back
Top Bottom