• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"OK!"
*Follows as well*
"For anyone new here that's affected by magic and liquids... just be aware that this next part may be painful."

(Oh noes the 90s. Or 80s? Or... You get it.)
*Follows*
((Nah, the event is gonna be a reference to Pokèpark 2's Wish Park Dance Area.))
Second said:
"My simulacrum is immune to normal liquids and many magical attacks. It will be fine for me. Though, I cannot say the same for the others.
"The water is magic. It induces a transformation to become aquatic. Of course, it shouldn't work on a robot."

"Well then..."

I open the door, but don't go in.

"Everyone step in when you're ready for a room to get flooded with magic water under your feet."

*I do step in*
"Hmm... have you ever had any thought of reviving yourself?"

((Since this would be a good time to bring this up; are Half-Rainbow Shark Murph's legs joined together to make a fin?))

*I do step in*
"Hmm... have you ever had any thought of reviving yourself?"

((Since this would be a good time to bring this up; are Half-Rainbow Shark Murph's legs joined together to make a fin?))
((No, his feet become individual fins. Imagine an anthropomorphic but aquatic being- and imagine Murph like that- and you have a good description.))

I also step in.

"Animatronic has a good point. Speaking of whom, what even is your name?"

((So his feet are sorta fin-feet hybrids?))

"Either way, you might want to try and brace yourself in case something does happen."

Back
Top Bottom