• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*You find me poking some sort of black furred-creature. I appear unharmed*
"Why the hell did he choose here of all places to sleep?"

((Edit: Yeah, not gonna lie. Too many random things happening in the ruins.))

(Well, given your human head or hand was there, I chose to go with a biomedical facility. Biogel tubes similar to your hand/head in a jar for preserving dead parts, or whatever organ you come up with. Bookcases for research. Schematics involving how to repair the hanging machine, which that machine has a bone saw, clamps, and syringes for whatever purposes. Chemical kit for whatever thing you use. And a sink for washing hands. Plus a monitor for displaying results or status of the hanging machine.

So yeah, the way it ties in is because of biomedical purposes.)

"what, what WHAT?"
the black creature slowly wakes up, and then realizes who's poking him
"oh :red:. Murph?"
I cant tell them about KIra... if i do, Bites the dust will activate...

"I was uh.... doing a vault job for CSEC and had to do an emergency transfer out. it puts quite a strain on me, and i have to rest immediately afterwords"

"Hmm... OK, I guess. We're just here to explore."
"Anyways, should I take you back to the base or do you want to come with us?"

You notice what at first glance might look like the tail of a large crimson snake, but then you notice it seems to be getting bigger and longer. Murph, Diamond, and Alpha would know it's just me having a casual lamia TF, but I bet Program might worry a little. (Not godmodding, I'm just predicting that he might.)

“...you... ok?”
*he takes a look at bubby, noticing his tf.*
((Also, lamia?))
"I had told you I was gonna turn into a lamia."

((A lamia is a human-snake hybrid, commonly depicted as a child-eating woman with a snake tail in place of legs. However, various examples of other depictions of lamia exist, for example I deem the Serpentine from Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu to be lamias. Most of them are men with the head and skin of snakes but with the body of a human. I depict lamias to just be Humans with snake tails instead of legs.))

Back
Top Bottom