• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Oh well, I guess we'll find out sooner or later. It was nice meeting you! Let's hang out later. It's time to see if this works. I'll see you later. And you too as well Alias!"
*Runs after Murphmario.*

((Could we PLEASE not have it so I ALWAYS have more than a page missed when I sleep? At least no one else is involved in my current thing so I won't have to check every :red:ing post in between.))
I guess it's very minor healing.

(Eh, but at least for them they don't have a bunch of pages to read as they were in a contained event. Contained being no one else can really interact with them so they don't need to deal with something like a fire just coming out of nowhere. Given the amount of randomness this place can have, sometimes not reading posts is a good thing.)

(Same with multiple RPs not working. My plan is just let things play itself out now.)
"Well, through the fire and the flames."
*Gets to the outskirts? of the fire.*
"Though, I still don't want to touch it."
*No orange shield still.*

(uhh, because the heat above the fire isnt to bad... and when you reach the, "Your :red:ed," zone its like fine... and then almost instantly its your dead.)
(Plus why shouldt you go? Nobody knows about that...)
(or maybe you use some grunt nobody cares about. also like i said, it feels normal.. a bit hot but within acceptable standards... and then your dead)
(You'd be okay until you enter the 500 KM mark inside the fire, according to Foraging

Looking for quote right now... done.)

*lets just say the heat there is so immense that almost anything that gets to close will litterally burst intt flames.*
(in other words)
*A 1,000KM radius in the middle is inaccesible due to immense heat.* (only objects with complete heat shielding could survive)
"So? How does it feel being on fire?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom