• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyway, it's the center room of that place that's been chosen.
You see a room with a teleporter, with a beacon holoimage above it, along with the three other corridors, but they aren't important right now, are they?
Teleportation with this will lead to another beacon, somewhere outside the base.
"...Actually, I'm not feeling much heat at all!"
"Really? Well, glad it didn't hurt you. Though I think I'll choose something else to protect me, just in case."

Assuming there's something to activate it the illusionist will use the teleporter assuming it's a way back, also, still invisible.

Defure said:
Assuming there's something to activate it the illusionist will use the teleporter assuming it's a way back, also, still invisible.
(I guess buttons on the teleporter. Now, I guess it's up to everyone else to react to this. Considering the beacon would be noticeable to those in the base.)

"Anyways, while you're on fire, what is it you are expecting inside the fire?"

((Hey Animus, would it be possible to update NEGIS?))
(Yes, though ever since he was reinstated, he's a bit(lot) corrupt. He doesn't have that much access to everything else. So a bit of a reset.)
n3615_05 v.85 73rml1nk
m37rum41nfr4m3 upd473 v.25
========================================
h3ll0. 7h15 15 n.3.6.1.5. 4l50 kn0wn 45 7h3 n3w 3ncl4v3 6u4rd14n 4nd 1n73ll163nc3 5y573m. v3r510n 0.178
w3lc0m3 70 7h3 m37ru m41nfr4m3 n37w0rk.
pl3453 ch0053 0n3 0f 7h3 pr3537 c0mm4nd5 h3r3 f0r m0r3 1nf0rm4710n.
f0r m0r3 c0mpl3x c0mm4nd5, 7yp3 7h3m 0u7 45 c0mpl373 3n6l15h 53n73nc35 w17h1n '<>'. f41lur3 70 d0 50 w1ll r35ul7 1n 7h3 c0mm4nd b31n6 16n0r3d. 3x4mpl3: <h3lp m3 pl3453 w17h 7h3 c0n7r0l5.>
07h3rw153, u53 7h3 v01c3 r3c06n1710n h4rdw4r3 70 1npu7 c0mm4nd5.

Access denied as files are corrupted.
End token: I'm sorry, have a nice day!

Ruins of Rook's Complex - 50 miles north.
Mysterious Cave - 4 kio south.
Plagued Wasteland - 3 kio northeast.
Mysterious Ruins - 5 kio west.
Lake - 1 kio east.
The Pit - 70 kio north.

Rook said:
Hello! If you are hearing this, well, I am dead.
The thing is, I am (or was? I don know), running out of supplies, and the zombies were lurking outta there. . .
And well. Crap.
I'ma asking you, random person, to activate the Doomsday device in this place, because this zombie virus has absolutely no cure, and there is no such thing as immunity.
Rook's Broadcast said:
You hear a voice, it seems to be pronouncing some numbers, then. . .
This broadcast will be repeated.
. . .
. . .
Hey, I am Rook, I need your help, I am trapped in a complex. . . There are zombies around the place and I can't just get out. . .

My coordinates are. . .
(Some numbers)
(It's around 60 miles north of the base)

This message was first sent in. . .
(about unknown days ago)

This broadcast will be repeated. . . .

"...I'm not 100 percent sure."
"And how about everyone else? Do you think everyone can do... that?"
*Referring to the magical field of... orange stuff.*

((Maybe someone could find my character? I'd like to have him meet someone that won't start off by shooting him.))

((Or too lazy to type everything xD))

Oh! I just realized I need to do something! *I rush off to find and fix up NEGIS*
(I have it on copy paste tho. Plus, recovery drive is about the only thing I can think of. As in there being somehow a backup drive that's not connected to the main system. So... uh... here.)
NEGIS_OS v.85 TERMLINK
MetruMainframe Update v.25
========================================
Hello. This is N.E.G.I.S. also known as the New Enclave Guardian and Intelligence System. Version 0.178
Welcome to the Metru Mainframe Network.
Please choose one of the preset commands here for more information.
For more complex commands, type them out as complete English sentences within '<>'. Failure to do so will result in the command being ignored. Example: <Help me please with the controls.>
Otherwise, use the voice recognition hardware to input commands.

This is in percentages
OTHER:30
SYSTEM:35
PRODUCTION:35
PWR: Efficient
Virus Defender: None detected yet
Firewall: Running...
Corruption Decryption Software: Running...
Subsystem: Running...
System Resources: 312890... Optimizing for more resources.
Current Universe: Alternate Calamity Universe

Ports needed to be open to crack: gSTT#23rD
INVIOLABILITY DETECTED
PROXY DETECTED
FIREWALL DETECTED
Port SSH 9680
Port FTP 4453
Port HTTP 6454
P

This includes Holographic Terracotta Army, The Armory, Training Arena, and Vahki's Hubris. These are used to store weapons and armor and other assortments.

This includes The Armory, Forge, Workshop, The Basic Matter Replicators and Xia's Furnace. These are used to produce an assortment of tool, weapons, etc.

This includes the Arc, Observatory, Automated Doctor(Auto-Doc) and Knowledge Tower. These are used for information storage and research into other topics. Also for healing wounds easier.

This includes the Tavern and the food dispensers located around here. This is where food and water are provided.

This includes the Fortress. This is where the meeting room, brig, and some weapons are located.

This includes the Portal Room. This list includes miscellaneous rooms in the base.

200 units of Food per week. Supplied by The Farm and Hydroponics.

35 Power Units(Battery Cores) per week. Supplied by The Dynamo.

155 deciliters of water produced per week. Supplied by Water Purifier and Nearby Lake.

861242 grams of Raw Materials produced per day. Supplied by The Arc and Material Extractors/Processors found here and there.

Archives are still being updated.
Most profile information is summarized, further information will be recorded afterwards.
Information about relationships between these beings is not allowed here.

(Female, Planeswalker of the Green)
is daughter of DELTA, has ability to use magic, prefers to use summoning magic. Has some sword training knowledge. She is wearing a simple green dress, with leaf wings, purple stockings, and purple and green boots. Is a master of Green Mana. Has an Affinity with Flowers. Wields the Calamity Alternate Universe's Master Sword and the Bow of Twlight from the same Universe, but can also use magic attacks, such as sword skills
(Male, Anubis) An Egyptian God. According to lore, those who possesses an Ankh is completely protected from his attacks.
(Male,Unique Being) is the master creator and ruler of Matoran.
(Male, Artificial Human Demigod(RFF)/Talented Human Mage(RPCA))
has power to use ultraviolet flames.
He wears a black robe with lines of purple in the cap, the border of the sleeves and the lower part of the robe.
His hair is dark purple, and his eyes are of a intense purple, that glows as his emotions come and go.
He wears black cloth shoes, that are quite sturdy.
In his left eye you see a scar that seems to be recent, and in his left arm an enormous scar, that spins around the entire arm.
He is around 1.80 tall, but in his face you see the Elven heritage. Son of a human and an elven woman, his heritage made him strong as a human, and with the rare quirks of the elven. Rejected for having a natural affinity for Magi, his mentor, Theobakus, saw great potential on him, and adopted him. When he finally found nigh-mortality (he can't get old) he started making. . . Stuff, until he finally is his present self. He is a mage, and in his general powers you can just say "magic" and that's pretty much all.However, he can teleport at will, making him a jack of all trades.
In the RFF he is said to be a "lesser" God, but don't be fooled by title, as for he is no weak foe.
With his magic, long time ago, he made himself a body made out of pure Chaos, and his "true" form is now the carcass to his powers. He is pretty chill in most situations. He is considered a revisionist Planeswalker in RPCA.
(Male, Unknown) A Ruthless Entity, he acts a courier and as a person who punishes criminals. He has the ability to teleport anywhere, even to places he had never been in, this ability is shared by all of the members of his species. Botar can bind his opponents with tendrils of energy. He is one of the only planeswalkers that can transport those who aren't a planeswalker. Botar also knows where he is needed, and when. He wields large blades on both arms and an enigmatic double bladed axe-like weapon. Curiously, his name means "Overseer".
(Female, Sackperson) Traveler of the Imagisphere. Seems to love Lightning Boots. Can enter a 'Calamity Form' in which she becomes a deadly, primitive monster.
(Female, Cambion) Master Shadowflame spellcaster and Illusionist. Is the daughter of the spirit of the Wall of Flesh, and is associated with the Corruption and Crimson.
(Female, Human)A witch in training, controlling all mana flowing through the air. Her hair turns white when she is using a lot of her power. A shy and quick to anger girl. In reality, she is looking for friends and has a quiet tsundere attitude. She also has a soft spot for love.
(Male, Human) Although he may have a rough personality to get used to, Dart has a medical degree, which he used the knowledge he gained from earning it extensively during the new fresh's reign over the land.
(Male, Dragon)Has a scar on his right eye. Has a hard time controlling his anger.
(Female,presumably human,deceased,Fused) is the mother of Alpha, has wings similar to an angel, Very skilled mage and swordswoman. Is currently fused to Alpha.
(Male, Undead Human) has a P.H.D and 3 Degrees in Administration. Wields a Magnum Gun.
(Male, Cat)A blue small cat that stands up, can talk, and has a flower on his back. He is the controller of the jungle despite being very small and young to have complete control of such a massive area. Always happy and keeps a positive attitude most of the time.
(Male,Human)"Fun" and fast magic swordsman who will fight for his friends and family.
(Male,Human,Deceased) A guard who has died after being corrupted into a zombie. Specifically, Death by mutation.
(Male, Human) wields Yo-yo, has a "Starbomb."
(Female,Dragon) is an inherent ruler of a kingdom. Records show that she constantly gets harmed quite a lot.
(Female,presumably human) Mage
(Male, Human) Unknown. Has a boredom of flowers.
(AI) is the very AI you are using to view this. The New Enclave Guardian and Intelligence System. About a few thousands of years old, give or take.
(Male, Lightbulb) Inventor from the Imagisphere. Partial source individual of Nenowt. Has basic knowledge of computers and technology. Has been previously possessed by ancient monsters knows as the Titans.
(Male AI) HacknetOS version 2, even though it's v 5.069, I TOTALLY DON'T SEE THE REFERENCE HERE.
(Male,Human,Deceased) A guard who has died after being corrupted into a zombie. Death caused by Murphmario
(Male,Planeswalker of Unknown Color) is a eccentric craftsman. Master of Versatility. Has the ability to turn mana into other mana i.e. turn green mana into red mana, matter and spells. Is able to make a invisible colorless flame, known as Ghostfire. Has ability known as "Dream Realization." He can also "tweak" beings to being stronger or weakening them, i.e. making an enemy unable to heal past their current condition, blinding them, make magic, poison, and burns more effective or gives allies more energy, strength, defense, or giving them an temporary ability of making a Storm of powerful Neon energy which charges automatically. The "tweak ability" is usable every seven seconds. He has a power to screen himself from anyone's mind, making them unable to register his presence, they can see/hear him, but they simply don't register him.
(Male, Hedgehog)Unknown
(Male, Unknown)a friendly person, Xernir, titled ‘the cosmic terrarian’, is a explorer and recorder of universes as well as a lord of a small but wealthy island in the terrarian isles populated by his very descendants (terrarians never age).
But he wasn’t always like this, many years ago he was once a cruel tyrant, who conquers and slays entire universes for no more reason than his own pleasure.
He also controlled the very beings of monstrous power that Yharim, the tyrant before him, used to control; Devourer, Draedon, and even Calamitas(though he doesn't completely trust her).
However, he changed, not randomly, nor due to any spells, but because he experienced pacifism, true pacifism, from a young girl no more than 15.
The pacifism purified his heart, but it didn’t just do that, however, it also severely weakened his ability to use weapons infected with darkness, at least in his normal, balanced form.
after that he started to collect data and write records.
Also, he is really terrible at economics.

Most of the original comments were redacted.

The book contains detailed descriptions of magic capable of creating worlds, life, about anything, with drawings about it. Clearly the writers of this have not heard of the effects of Energized Protodermis has on many beings and worlds.
There's also drawings of relics with power from gods, including what they do.
The list includes: (These are basically the important ones.)
Ring of shadows (a dark metal ring with a gem that looks like the one from the silver ring from the same room) Reduces light level, also optional invisibility.
The better alternative is a Stealth Boy, a Kanohi Huna, or a Kanohi Volitak.
Ring of light (silver with a white gem) Provides light when wearer wants, wearer becomes stronger in more light that isn't from the ring, also protects from being blinded by bright lights.
The better alternative is the Kanohi Avohkii
Spear of Kings (The Spear that was found in the ruins) Becomes stronger the more influence its victims have.
The spear has been rebuilt with the power of the Staff of Artakha

It seems to include some spells that would likely cause madness to almost everyone seeing them. The writers clear have never seen Tren Krom nor Annona before writing this. A few of them have better alternatives. There is also a section on how to summon Cthulhu. This book now includes spells about dispelling and summoning other creatures.

It includes instructions on simpler magical weapons like swords with fire magic and also more advanced things like weapons that steal the victim's soul. The weapons are primitive compared with few other weapons found in the MU. Secondary Sketches included at the back shows how the weapons can be improved.

This book detailing many fighting secrets and ideas. It however is in a different language that is currently unknown.

There was a village, a place that survival still needed to be practiced... The Great Beings were attempting to solve the daily problems that arouse... One however, Aerean, was attempting to use his research to simply make sentient beings. This was heavily frowned upon and ceased to have such research to exist.
There was a thief who found about this research and wanted it for some unknown reason, however they were caught by Aerean as he walked in to secretly work on his project. The thief attempted to defeat Aerean only to fail thanks to a bookshelf falling in the conflict. In the conflict however, Aerean suffers the effects of Energized Protodermis at the end with other spilled chemicals that mutated him into an Aetherdermis Being known as Terridrak.
After his mutation, he was questioned by the other Great Beings for what happened in there, he hid his mutation with a cloak and armor, although this raised a lot of questions about it. Aerean simply answered that the battle with the thief had deformed him and his face, though this was, in a way, truth. He then continued his work, however at the cost of the trust of the other Great Beings.
He later was attacked by the thief's employer, who attempted to kill Aerean with what looked like an "accident", this ultimately failed thanks to Aerean's Mutation allowing him to shred the trap to pieces and him eliminating the employer.
He was then exiled as he could no longer keep his research and mutation a secret. He was thrown into a holding cell to wait till the others knew where to exile him to. However, despite being under guard, he disappeared during the night, never to be seen again.
Currently, they had never found out about the fate of Aerean, although the mystery haunted them all their life. But if only they knew about the Planeswalker and the spark Aerean possessed, then maybe they would see the truth about his disappearance...
Aerean simply felt anger towards the Great Beings who had exiled him. But the anger quickly faded as he was somewhere no one knew. His identity as a Planeswalker was now known to him. With this he travel the worlds or plains as they call it. He slowly gained more and more power over the years through research. He then set a timetable into motion. The purpose would be unknown for now.
He was severely weakened after the Melding of the Nexus. Still, he retained the formidable powers as well as his unmatched intellect as a Great Being and the experiments he did to himself. He then noticed a new plane had been created, yet the creator, a planeswalker like him was unaware of their own ability. He then proceeded to build his own constructs within the confines of the woods.
No one could harm him, nor could alter his research, but the timetable is still in effect, waiting for its inevitable conclusion.
This shows a mechanical suit that can both be used as armor and can function as an autonomous soldier.
*The schematics appear to be a combination of many other tools. The schematics are in an unknown language*
*There are simply documents that are written in a different language, it doesn't seem like you can read it. You can only see the titles of the documents: Protodermis, Plague, and Shadowed.*

This list does not contain items including personal objects and things stored outside of the production wing.
(removed)Sterling Silver Krana
(removed)[Redacted]cube
(removed)Vial of E.P.
Iron(in grams) x 734281
Lead(in grams) x 642738
Light Scorcher V2 x 100
Enhancer x 30
Battery Cores x 8721
Food(in grams) x 324838
Water(in liters) x 2839748
Herbs x 68
Repaired Spear of Kings x 1
Unsorted items x 8979612

Currently on Radio Frequency FM 78.
Radio Broadcast - ON
Current Status- Operable

Mineral Extractors - ON
Water Purifier - ON
Target Dummy Fighting - OFF
The Dynamo - ON
Material Processors - ON
Basic Matter Replicators - ON
Hydroelectric Magnetosphere Regulator - ON
Radio Broadcast - ON
Vakhi Production - [Admin locked to ON]

Ruins of Rook's Complex - 50 miles north.
Mysterious Cave - 4 kio south.
Plagued Wasteland - 3 kio northeast.
Mysterious Ruins - 5 kio west.
Lake - 1 kio east.
The Pit - 70 kio north.

Calamity Alternate Universe (Our Current World)
Meditation Plane
Spherus Magna Alternate Universe
Toa Empire Alternate Universe
The Kingdom of the Great Spirit Alternate Universe
The Melding Alternate Universe
Matoran Prime Universe/Agori Prime Universe
Zendikar
Amonkhet
Teridax's Realm Universe/ The Divided Being Universe(formerly)
The Atomic Divergent Alternate Universe

Vahki Dermal Impact Armor - 12% more Damage Resistance against normal and explosive damage
Vahki Dermal Impact Assault Enhancement - 50% more Damage Resistance against normal and explosive damage
Phoenix Armor Implants - 30% more Damage Resistance against plasma, magic, laser, and fire damage.
Phoenix Assault Enhancement - 70% more Damage Resistance against plasma, magic, laser, and fire damage.

Auto Doc Current Implanting - None - Off

Error, some files aren't yet finished being refined, return at a later time.

Energized Protodermis, a substance that could destroy, mutate, or create... Some villagers found this liquid coming out of a fissure, they touched then poof! No more villagers. Someone tried to scoop it out with a shovel and their tool turned into a trident. The substance itself is creation and destruction. It is the power to transform and destroy. Whether or not something transforms depends on their destiny, otherwise, it will simply destroy it.
Normal Protodermis is a substance that was synthetically created from Energized Protodermis by the Great Beings and many varieties of it were created, differing in states, durability, and various other properties. Liquid Protodermis functioned as water and formed seas or rivers. It was also found within the earth, and was mined along with solid Protodermis.
These attacks are available to anyone, and can be taught by N.E.G.I.S.
These simply list their effects, not how to do it.

Half-Slap - Takes out only half of the enemy's health instantly.
Scramble Hit - Disorients the enemy and hits hard.
Double Barrel - A simple attack, but hits twice.
Deathflect - Reflects damage, and deals even more damage on top of that.
Static touch - Makes the next ten attacks deal electric damage on top of that. Requires blue mana for casting.
Solar ball - Summons three intense miniature suns to inflict immense heat onto the enemy, requires red mana for casting.
Doom Claw - Strong hit that can cause a fatal wound which would be poisoned on top of that.
Remisso - Breaks enemy, enemy slowly degrades over time.
Paradox 0.5 - Confuses enemy, inflicts minor damage.
Puncture- Damages enemy, pierces.
Grinder - Damages enemy over time. Fails if enemy falls out of reach.
Rupture 101 - Deals immense damage, poisons enemy with toxic acid that effectively burns through metal and beings
Megananobot - Fills all allies with energy, energy recovery is boosted. Requires some equipment.
Reboot Aura - Regenerates, Increases speed, defense, and attack.
Depletion - Effectively weakens your target

Med-beacon - Heals all over time, removes ailments, regenerates allies, diagnoses allies with medical conditions if there is one.
Tazerpod - Electrifies attacks from allies with high voltages of electricity.
Counterbot - Used to counter other attacks, but not good with assault attacks.

This is an illegal organization mainly focused on gathering and selling exotic vegetation.
They have a reputation of killing wildlife that they see along the way, they say it’s because they’re afraid of animals damaging the plants when running away from them, but they never explained why the animals would run away.
They hated dragons as they damage plants.
They seem to use laser weapons to defeat creatures, they also use magic and round saws on handles.
the stronger members use high damage but slow firing weapons like the sniper rifle.
They are experimenting with human genes and even fusing it with plants.
They're also known to manufacture biological weapons such as disease bombs.
This is an illegal organization mainly focused on gathering and selling Dragons.
Creators of Program, HacknetOS version 2.

Rook said:
Hello! If you are hearing this, well, I am dead.
The thing is, I am (or was? I don know), running out of supplies, and the zombies were lurking outta there. . .
And well. Crap.
I'ma asking you, random person, to activate the Doomsday device in this place, because this zombie virus has absolutely no cure, and there is no such thing as immunity.
Rook's Broadcast said:
You hear a voice, it seems to be pronouncing some numbers, then. . .
This broadcast will be repeated.
. . .
. . .
Hey, I am Rook, I need your help, I am trapped in a complex. . . There are zombies around the place and I can't just get out. . .

My coordinates are. . .
(Some numbers)
(It's around 60 miles north of the base)

This message was first sent in. . .
(about 3 days ago)

This broadcast will be repeated. . . .

Please insert a viable device that is desired to be reformatted.

Please insert a memory chip. For security purposes, this will be run on a different reader to prevent any malicious programs from running. After multiple through scans, it will then be judged if it is needed to be on the system, if not, it will be removed from the slot.

*It appears the coding for the AI is both in a different language and programming language. You can't tell what this technobabble is about. However you see a line of text that says: " ST 5, PE 7, EN 4, CH 1, IN 7, AG 9, LK 8.Developed stats: ST 10, PE 8, EN 4, CH 1, IN 8, AG 10, LK 10."*
((Mind if the fox can hop in and introduce this "NEIGS" Thingy-ma-bob?))
(Do you even know where NEGIS is overall?)

Back
Top Bottom