• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((I think I'll just let someone else deal with the creature. Would give some of those people who are doing nothing actually something to do.))
*I'm washing myself off*

*the landed V-280 opens its rear door, out come 4 heavily armed and protected people, they gather outside the room*
Guard: Surrender now, this will be your only warning!

*Lobotomite, Glitched Teridax, V. Teridax, Makuta Teridax, Vezon, Taka, Thete, Hydrax, and the Mistform come. With weapons or makeshift tools drawn.*
"You know, I just heard basically a takeover. Sorry, but that's not going to happen."

*Doctor's TARDIS appears behind them.*
"Yeah, because violence is just utterly drab."

*The nuclear creature tunnels up outside, hungry...*

(If you did this before the fire, then all would be better for you, but since I brought all my characters back to fight the fire and I explicity l said they would stick around until the fire was around, well, you get a bunch of characters against four. And since I still have more characters, well, battling will only make more come.)

(wat da :red:? I thought this was just one :red:ing creature dude jeez. Plus how many times must i say it, if you guys explicitly and clearly tell me, get rid of the fire, it will be done)
(if atleast 3 of you post a $#$ then your voting towards removing the fire. do you understand?)

($#$)
(Ok, but just to say, your attempted invasion will not get you much. Like, at all. Since some people here just LOVE to spam :red:ing MIRVs, have high piercing bullets, and love transforming characters to slime creatures able to emit lasers from their eyes and have massive strength. Not joking about that either. I'm serious.)

(dude, ok...) (1/3 votes to remove the fire)
(also in case your misunderstanding, the people that came form the V-280 are friendly and here to help.)
Guard: (unless the police box is allied with the creature) we are here to assist in the repulsion of this creature.

"You know, the fact is, charging into the base and yelling out basically bloody murder is not good diplomatic skills."

*The creature tunnels again.*

Guard: We saw a civilian evacuating the facility. we were unaware anyone else was still in here. Anyway, introductions can wait. we need to neutralize the threat before it causes any more damage.

===meanwhile somewhere between saturn and mars==
Image result for star trek discovery spore drive sun gif
[/SPOILER

Last edited:
"Alpha and Beta are obviously here, out of literally everything, they are the ones who put up the decorations. Plus, no one went outside except us now. (Murph went to the bathroom to SHOWER. Not outside.) Plus, who called you anyways?"
"And do you not see me?" says the mistform.

Guard: We weren't called. we were ordered by our commanding officer to protect you guys. look we can argue later, first we need to remove this threat, now are you going to help us or not?
*The guards take up positions by the door*
Guard: If you going to help, get into position, other wise I recommend you step back

"No. We're going to watch, since if you are ordered to protect, you should have all you need, as it's your job. If you fail, then I guess that's because of your fault."

*Resurfaces somewhere else, and consumes parts of the dismantled bot.*

Guard: *using hand signals* 3, 2, 1, go
*The guard closest to the nob opens it while on the other side a guard throws a flash. another throws tear gas*
*after the flash bang goes off all 4 guards storm into the room*
Guard: FBI, ON THE GROUND NOW!
(i need to know how the creature reacts to the tear gas and flash bang)

(The creature up and left? after being so hostile with Murph i doubt it BUT before you have a tantrum its your character and all that fancy :red:)
Guard: Stand down. the coward left

(First of all, it's instinct. Second of all, it only attacked when Murph attack it FIRST. Third, you should at least know that Murph dug out an entire mine system under the base that constant becomes referenced like in the earthquake, when meteors came falling down(I think), and when an army of Conduits paid a visit.)

(Well, it is facts. To which I will hold it accountable, instead of having almost absolute chaos come out from the walls.)
(Plus you have a history of bunnying in other peoples events. Oddly enough, both with titans. HMMMMMMMMM.)

Back
Top Bottom