• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Has brought along several chests full of items, and is indeed following Program*
"Well, if we can't destroy the Slime God with the ships, then at least we'll be able to find another, similar planet with them. Maybe we could even find P-don's base if it is in outer space!"

*Has brought along several chests full of items, and is indeed following Program*
"Well, if we can't destroy the Slime God with the ships, then at least we'll be able to find another, similar planet with them. Maybe we could even find P-don's base if it is in outer space!"
"they arent ships, they are fightercraft designed for space. and i wouldnt use them for attacking P-don's base if it is indeed in space, as these are just prototype models and highly unstable."
a tower comes into visual range of the party
"we're close. real close. stay low, lockheed martin does not take people stealing their prototype models nicely. stealth is the best option"

"and ill handle the launch process. someone's gotta do it."
>connect 234.234.523.5
>probe
probing system.....
PORTS NEEDED FOR HACK: 4
SSH: 22
FTP: 21
MAIL SERVER: 25
PACIFICAIR DEDICATED: 225
>sshcrack 22
>ftpsprint 21
>smtpoverflow 25
>pacificportcrusher 225
>porthack
BUDDY F22
FOX2 FREEFALL
SPACE FRONTIER
LIFTOFF MISSIONCONTROL
{PASSWORD FOUND}
"ok guys, im in. im lighting up the prototype storage bay. the ones in the storage bay that you are looking for have blue livery. the prototypes also have auto-liftoff software or something like that, so dont worry about anything regarding the liftoff sequence or the taxi sequence on your end."

Def enters the place, and seems to charge electricity into a lamp, then the lamp explodes and Def seems to have disappeared.
Lavin is... figuring out what she'd do.

Ok. *notices movement on tower* Umm... I think I see something moving in the tower.
"ofc theres people there. its the ATC tower. they're in panic right now because i just cut them off from the rest of the facility. they cant warn anyone of the heist thats happening right now"
"Well, I'm going in."
*Just walks in, still invisible.*
the facility is mostly outdoors, with buildings everywhere. but theres a building with all of its lights on.

Back
Top Bottom