Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
after a while, the slime resumes shooting tentacles out of its body

"...Bubby, what makes you think a greyhat hacker is going to buy the 'i couldnt control myself' excuse?"

"dont do it, you cant survive the vacuum of space"

":red:! Lotus! get one of your tenno to tractorbeam murph away from the planet!"

A liset locks a tractorbeam onto murph's fighter, and steers it away from the planet
"You're talking to a werevampire."
"Uhh... Pure... Terra... Energy..."
*He seems to be quite weak. Not dead, but still quite weak.*
The pain is fading away. "Hang in there, I can heal you..!" I mutter and incantion and it strengthens Murph. "The energy should return. I'm really sorry. Really." Anyone, even someone with trust issues, can tell I'm being sincere.

"Your lucky to to have... *cough* sucked up more of my blood. If you... *cough* did, then you would have surely burned up, nothing remaining of you."
*He seems to be stronger, but still not in a good condition to operate the fighter craft*

"You're talking to a werevampire."
The pain is fading away. "Hang in there, I can heal you..!" I mutter and incantion and it strengthens Murph. "The energy should return. I'm really sorry. Really." Anyone, even someone with trust issues, can tell I'm being sincere.
"a werevam- what the hell? what the actual-"
"Your lucky to to have... *cough* sucked up more of my blood. If you... *cough* did, then you would have surely burned up, nothing remaining of you."
*He seems to be stronger, but still not in a good condition to operate the fighter craft*
"Murph, are you in need of extraction, or can you carry on?"

"I'll be fine... let me just drink a healing potion..."
*Drinks a healing potion*
"Alright, feeling better. Now I'm going to go help and finish off that slime!"
*Starts to fly back to where the slime is while also firing at it*

"And I wasn't talking to you either."
Def decides to do an extremely powerful attack, although he's going to pass out from it, but before he does pass out he sends a message to the radio station. "Someone's gonna have to take over for me, I can't continue anymore." And then he passed out.

Still regretful of my actions, I turn into smoke. Hearing Defure, I partially reappear in his craft. "I can help." Somehow, I'm manipulation the craft via telekinesis. (I'm an idiot.)

"And I wasn't talking to you either."
Def decides to do an extremely powerful attack, although he's going to pass out from it, but before he does pass out he sends a message to the radio station. "Someone's gonna have to take over for me, I can't continue anymore." And then he passed out.
"*sigh* get a tenno to tractorbeam that fighter away from the slime"

"I'll be fine... let me just drink a healing potion..."
*Drinks a healing potion*
"Alright, feeling better. Now I'm going to go help and finish off that slime!"
*Starts to fly back to where the slime is while also firing at it*
"copy that. i predict that the uh.... lotus, your better at this kind of math, wha-"
"1/3 of the slime's origional mass is gone"
"yea. that much of the slime has been destroyed"

[doublepost=1548104927,1548104885][/doublepost]
Artheus teleported behind @Murphmario
What the hell is that thing?
((unless you can phase through material, REEEEEEEEE DELET THIS YOU CANNOT EXIST IN THE SAME CRAFT AS MURPH))

"You don't to to beam the craft up, though you might need to find a way to teleport dragon guy back to earth."

((how small is it?))
((very small. its a Connection For Flight Interface cockpit. theres very little spare room in the cockpit))
[doublepost=1548105139,1548105088][/doublepost]
"You don't to to beam the craft up, though you might need to find a way to teleport dragon guy back to earth."
"dude, ive already got theft of US airforce assets on our charges. lets not increase that to destruction of US air force assets. and i said tractor beam, not teleport."

I fire a huge about of lasers at the slime, replying "I know what you said. I meant by beam the craft up as in tractor beam it."

Back
Top Bottom