• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I know how physics works, but we need a way to get dragon guy back to earth without taking the ship back as well. I can keep doing this, but I don't want to endanger him."

"I know how physics works, but we need a way to get dragon guy back to earth without taking the ship back as well. I can keep doing this, but I don't want to endanger him."
"ok so then enlighten me as to why a tractor beam would not work on a drifting spacefighter"

I turn to smoke and reappear with Alpha. "You okay?"

I continue attacking the slime, but I don't approach it and I try to dodge it very softly as to not harm Defure. "I'm not saying it wouldn't, I'm saying you don't need to."

I turn to smoke and reappear with Alpha. "You okay?"

I continue attacking the slime, but I don't approach it and I try to dodge it very softly as to not harm Defure. "I'm not saying it wouldn't, I'm saying you don't need to."
"ok well now its a different story."
i stop and think for a minute
"Wait... get defure out of there, and get someone else in there to take defure's place"

Artheus is watching the action from afar.
Hey. . . Program? What are they fighting.
"some slime god or something thats coming to kill us all because he deems us worthy of death at his hands. ive got them, and the tenno, AND a laser tower in germany all hitting that thing with everything they have. so basically the average monday night"
I fell out of a tree.
"can you walk?"

"some slime god or something thats coming to kill us all because he deems us worthy of death at his hands. ive got them, and the tenno, AND a laser tower in germany all hitting that thing with everything they have. so basically the average monday night"

"can you walk?"
I don’t know.

Can i help?
"theres still some prototype fighters in the lockheed martin test facility. if you decide to go help, your going to be looking for the building with all of its lights on. when you get in there, your going to be looking for the prototypes with the blue livery. get in one, and wait for it to take off. it has an automated taxi and takeoff sequence, so all you have to do is sit there and wait once your in. keep in mind, the facility is on high alert. also, once you exit the gravity field of earth, the fighter will be in your control. speaking of which, its controlled by thoughts."
I don’t know.
"ok well can you try?"

"theres still some prototype fighters in the lockheed martin test facility. if you decide to go help, your going to be looking for the building with all of its lights on. when you get in there, your going to be looking for the prototypes with the blue livery. get in one, and wait for it to take off. it has an automated taxi and takeoff sequence, so all you have to do is sit there and wait once your in. keep in mind, the facility is on high alert. also, once you exit the gravity field of earth, the fighter will be in your control. speaking of which, its controlled by thoughts."

"ok well can you try?"
What if you just give me the coordinates and I just teleport there?

Back
Top Bottom