• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Falls down to the ground and explodes into Pure Terra Energy, due to the spell being too hard to cast properly without a True Terra Blade*
*Respawns back in my bed, all buffs and debuffs removed. Quickly realizes what I was supposed to do and runs all the way back to where I was*

((Not really in the mood for my character to be transformed right now TBH.))

Hiding from all sight in the same room as Program, I listen to the voice on the PA Speakers. Though, I take a step, right onto a creaky floorboard. I immediately step back, but the noise I made makes it obvious there is a precense. (Okay.)

"oh whats this... you brought backup after all!"
"yea no :red:! did you really think i would sneak into here with none"
"too bad its still not going to help. HacknetOS 2.0 may give you your strength..."
I run for the elevator, and mash the first floor button

*Turns invisible with the Ring of Balance and simply walks in*

((Maybe later; right now I want to participate in the quest at hand.))
((Also what does an SCP have to do with anything?))
((scp is a unix terminal command. its basically the "download file". its not Secure Contain Protect.))
upon reaching the first floor, i run out of the building as fast as i can, and head for the gate
"but you cannot defy your creators"
the tower releases a strike of lighting at program, and he goes down

I stay hidden, closing my eyes. When I open them, they glow brightly, causing literally every speaker in the whole facility to mute. I then smoke-eport to the shady areas at the bottom. Seeing Program, I warp to him, pick him up, and warp away quickly, dodging any fire and then zooming out of the fort. "Murph come out!" Murph hears my voice. "We're aborting!"

I stay hidden, closing my eyes. When I open them, they glow brightly, causing literally every speaker in the whole facility to mute. I then smoke-eport to the shady areas at the bottom. Seeing Program, I warp to him, pick him up, and warp away quickly, dodging any fire and then zooming out of the fort. "Murph come out!" Murph hears my voice. "We're aborting!"
you try to teleport out, but something seems to be blocking the usage of teleportation abilities
"and as for your backup..." the voice is coming from somewhere else now
a large robot suddenly drops down
"Meet fresh! My latest proxy, YOUR fate!"
hqdefault.jpg

BOSS ENCOUNTER: LONG LIVE THE NEW FRESH (by danimal cannon)
https://soundcloud.com/danimalcannon/long-live-the-new-fresh-2

*Gets behind cover and starts to shoot Frostburn Arrows down on the Ghoul Proxy via the Daedalus Stormbow. Keep in mind I'm still invisible*

I chuckle. "Meh." I set Program down, then unleash a rain of Shadow Fire all around me. The fireballs seem to dodge me and Program, but home in on the robot at very hight speeds,

"Wait, this is a guy from Just Shapes and Beats!" I utilize the JSaB 'Dash' move 97788683846568338 times. "Hashtag Dash Spam!"

"Wait, this is a guy from Just Shapes and Beats!" I utilize the JSaB 'Dash' move 97788683846568338 times. "Hashtag Dash Spam!"
((you recognize fresh but not dart. wtf))
the proxy just fires a laser at you. and it somehow hits, despite your dash spam! its almost like as if, *gasp* like as if ghoul improved the design! oh wait, he did
"its true, this guy is from the parallel universe depicted in the game "just shapes and beats". ive been tearing holes in the fabric of space time in order to find new proxy designs to use."

*Turns visible, seeing as how Fresh can still target me*
"You idiot! Do you realize how much damage your doing!? Stuff from one realm could invade another realm, with nothing to stop them from doing so! Plus, paradoxes could happen too!"
*Still firing at Fresh*

*Turns visible, seeing as how Fresh can still target me*
"You idiot! Do you realize how much damage your doing!? Stuff from one realm could invade another realm, with nothing to stop them from doing so! Plus, paradoxes could happen too!"
*Still firing at Fresh*
"oh dont worry, most of the time all ive done is just peek, take some scans, thats all. i didint go to an alternate universe and help some space ninjas. i wonder who did? oh wait, that was program."
the fresh fires a laser at murph
[doublepost=1548124435,1548124292][/doublepost]Program slowly gets up
"...that... doesnt... make... it... right..."
??? is charging. 1/2

*Dodges the laser as it hits the building, landing back down on the ground again*
"Space... ninjas? As in, those two Space Pirates guarding Ridley's room?"
*Seems to not understand the reference, instead opting to reference something else*
*Continues to shoot at Fresh*

*Dodges the laser as it hits the building, landing back down on the ground again*
"Space... ninjas? As in, those two Space Pirates guarding Ridley's room?"
*Seems to not understand the reference, instead opting to reference something else*
*Continues to shoot at Fresh*
"the tenno. did you really think the earned the favor of some otherworldy guys in frames of war just by sticking to his own universe? he leaped through a fabric in space that i tore that lead to the universe depicted in 'warframe'."
I finish chargin-
"no." the proxy slams his fist right into program

Back
Top Bottom