• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"No, not the Terratomere. I don't even know what that weapon is, but it sounds like it involves the Meowmere, which is not related to the True Terra Blade at all. Also, any news on P-don?"

"No, not the Terratomere. I don't even know what that weapon is, but it sounds like it involves the Meowmere, which is not related to the True Terra Blade at all. Also, any news on P-don?"
the terratomere is a pre-moon lord weapon that have the power of a post-moonlord weapon, obtaining one requires combining a terra blade with 4 other swords.

as for P-don, i've successfully tracked down their main source of weaponary, but failed to get anything after that

"can you still move them?"

((yea but if you keep landing finishing blows on bosses, your chances of getting visited by stalker increase, as well as what level he will be when he finally attacks you))
you successfully destroy the core, and the slime disintegrates. yay, confetti, balloons fall from celing. also, you've got mail
I go home.
((Ignore my last post.))

*Reports to Program and the base through the radio*
"This is Murphmario, and I've got good news! The Slime God has been destroyed, and the planet is safe! I am coming back as we speak."
*Starts to fly back to the planet*
"Indeed."
Artheus teleported back
That was brainless eas- THE HELL?
"what happened"
Hey, where’s Bubby?
"I'm here. I have Defure and Newton."

*Heads outside too*
"I usually don't take too much time to look at the night sky anymore. But I have to say, it's beautiful. And it's quite peaceful as well."
*Gets attacked by a Demon Eye and quickly kills it*
"Well, it's beautiful when your not attacked by the undead, that is." *Chuckles*

"Mmm-Hmm. While I would stay a bit longer, I need some rest. Haven't gotten any for a while. See ya in the morning!"
*Goes back in and gets into bed, quickly falling asleep*

"everyone else is resting..."
"program..."
"oh :red: it, if it will get you out of my head, ill go in alone"
Program heads towards the Entech corperate office. alone. (RIP him)

Back
Top Bottom