Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Suddenly comes outside again*
"...I couldn't sleep. Something was in my dreams that frightened me. I didn't catch a good glimpse of the creature though, since I woke up quickly."

*Suddenly comes outside again*
"...I couldn't sleep. Something was in my dreams that frightened me. I didn't catch a good glimpse of the creature though, since I woke up quickly."
Program isint there. all there is outside is a note
"because of... uh... pressing circumstances, ive been forced to carry out the entech office heist by myself. dont worry about me, i know i said it was suicide for me to go there, but it only becomes suicide if im caught. if i have not returned by the time you read this message though, some backup would be nice"

"...Yeah. I'm going to go and help out Program. He might need it."
*Turns invisible and goes to the outside of the Entech office by tracking Program's location by using a quick modification to my phone*

"oh yea btw heres a map lol"
attached to the note is a poorly drawn map with directions from the base to entech's office.

I am already following Program, though I am hard to see because of the dark.

I stare at the moon intently, before turning to smoke and reappearing underground. I bite and drain a piranha before warping back to the surface. I'm obviously soaked.

I arrive at the office, and sneak by the front gate
theme for really anything entech related (aside from Ghoul proxies (you'll find out what that is in a little bit):

Watching Program slip by, I just walk right in, unnoticed in the black of night.

I spot the letter and read it.

*Is taking a look at the building from afar*
latest
thats... no office. thats a fortress.

I watch Program from the shadows a Murph gets a strange tingling feeling around his neck and cheeks, especially where I bit him.

I start to make my way to the tower in the center of the fortress
a voice comes on in the fortress's PA system
"Program... did you really think coming here, with no backup, would have solved your problems?"
"sh-:red:!"

I listen to the voice, still following Program. If anything bad happened, I was there.

I materialize from smoke next to Murph.

I reach the building, and enter it. taking cover from anyone's sight as i head for the elevator
"Program... are you sure you want to be here, and to be against us?"
one of the guards speaks out loud
"man, i wish this guy would stop creeping us out with his general broadcasts towards this 'program' guy. who the :red: even is he?"

*Knows that if I don't cure this disease or whatever, that I will become a bloodthirsty monster*
*Relaxes and tries to use the SelfCure technique*
*It takes a lot of thinking, but I somehow still manage to do it without the True Terra Blade, instantly curing me of any negative status effects, including whatever Bubby inflicted, though the strength required seems to mess me up, and as such I simply stumble around, not noticing Borealis appearing next to me. I also seem to be glowing bright green, as the grass I step on gets removed for every step*

I smile, even the guards are oblivious...

It doesn't work for the lycanthropy. (Edit: it's because lycanthropy is positive according to Terraria.)

Eventually, Program reaches the server room of the building
"Ok, lets get this over with..."
>connect localIP
>probe
Probing network....
ports needed for distant porthack: ASDJ59A^
ports needed for local porthack: 0
>porthack
...password found!

Seeing Alpha, I look over her to make sure she's okay, then do a spell to make a bed materialize under her.

Back
Top Bottom