• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bad time to do that, for you slapped by the vines, since you are already so close to it in order to even bite it in the first place.

The attacks would have caused it to almost tip it over, if it weren't for the fact that the thorny vines that was not taken in consideration have entangled you and dragged you from the main stock, then ramming you into the side of the wall. The blow damages the bones in your right arm-fin like deadwood.

(It did. But just firing at a plant without hitting vital spots not going to do much. Damaging branches and roots won't kill it unless you do it extensively. Even the stalk, which I typoed as stock, can be damaged by woodpeckers without killing the tree.)

Vines continue to attack.

The flower is destroyed.

But the vines still attacc.

Y?
Because it's still a reproductive organ that was to turn into fruit to fall off anyways. I'm not doing Plantera logic here.

(I recall Splunker's zombie guard character yelling something about a witch when seeing Beta. What a time I tell you, but you(Well, most since Gan is the only person who joined after the decade timeskip) already know that.)

(By Lavin and UltiSlayer for the most part. I think. At least until Bubby began more potion shenanigans like Cyber, Hair, and Fluff potions.)

((Ah, good times. For the most part, anyways. Seriously, wondering when everyone who controlled the characters above will rejoin this, if ever.))
"You know what, screw this."
*Attempts to just run past the plants towards a safer place.*

Back
Top Bottom