• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soon he bumps into someone.
"-still why did he ask for the- Oof!"
Promise Irvale walks a bit back after bumping into Rin.
"...Geez, there should be something about walking. Dunno what, but... Still."

"Alright, 'cause I haven't heard any news from them for a while, and talking to Anes, seems she doesn't know much about what's been going on either."

She dusts herself off before looking up and seeing the katana. "...A katana? I know people have some odd tastes for weaponry, but... haven't seen much use of them outside of some reports in the past."

"There were some people who were quite infamous before Credo was Credo. Not like many people paid attention to them. The major people on that list was two females, three males, one unknown. One of those females used a katana. However, I had to close that case once and for all for the records department in Codspeace, she was found shot several times, by Novayan weaponry, judging from the bullets found in the autopsy report... And the photo they used to claim the kill and tried to brag about afterwards. Still, I have a bad feeling about that. Her past is a bit shady for all I can tell."

"Perhaps. Autopsy detected some chemicals in their system. It's not exactly identified, but... Well, that's the end of possible experiments. Other than that, no, what's strange about them is they seem to lived in Codspeace for a long time, yet there are no traces of their presence for the most part, besides some points, such as when Lavian Codspeace began. You'd think someone skilled enough to put themselves on something like that list would have some roots if they lived here, but maybe not."

"Senatsu was her name. All I told you was quite public knowledge, although you do have to do some digging. Mysterious katana using swordswoman that left mostly no trace besides getting on the government of Codspeace at that time's nerves. Well, besides a bit of the autopsy report, that's somewhat limited to some information offices."

"...I'd ask why you'd want the location of a dead person... But this is the second time this week that someone asked something related to her... Velika... Anyways, due to her lack of wills and such, her body was taken by Yawgmoth for proper burial. You'd have to find another office there that dealt with that, I'm not an extensive library on Codspeace unfortunately."

Back
Top Bottom