• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Alright, come on then. Fortunately, most of the crystals that once surrounded the place have been removed, but it's not all entirely gone. Let's go." Promise shows the way.

"The person who I'd send information to here is Aerean. Perhaps we met as friends as people doing the same job, perhaps as adversaries as different information offices. But if your skills are sufficient, he may pass on some of his casework... for a finder's fee, of course. He doesn't exactly enjoy doing things without benefit to himself."

"Probably. Finder's fee in my case was information, from cryptic clues to appalling secrets. But I do know it does take some money to run these offices, so I don't think he'll turn up his nose for that."

"If you're willing to, then go for it."
Promise walks until she gets to Aerean's office. She lightly knocks on his desk.

"...What?" Aerean says, in a closet. (I have to substitute his normal text color since that no longer exists in the current forum color pile plus too lazy for text colors. :derp: )
Promise just clears her throat. "Aerean. It's me."
Shuffling can be heard in said closet. "What do you want?"
"Information, as always."
"Oh fun. Just give me a moment."

( :derp: I really dislike emoticons auto existing. )
Aerean comes out of the closet holding a file while wearing a business suit, trimmed with a fabric that absorbs light like water and a sponge. His face is obfuscated by a uniquely carved mask, something that would discern that he was from Vesuva.
"Who are they?"

Aerean just shoots a glance towards Promise which pretty much said 'really?' before looking back. "Alright, so, Senatsu, been a while since I heard that name. Wasn't she another... I don't know, assassin or something? Merc, really don't know her profession, might want to ask Darkness. But moving that aside, yes, I know of Senatsu. And where she was before she met her end? Didn't Novaya take a picture of that before deciding to plaster it several months before it went up in flames when the Solar abominations came up?"
"Yes, but he's... looking for her body."
"Wait, her body?"
"Yes."
"Is this something about the autopsy report? You know, the chemicals."
"I don't think so..."

"Look, I'll trade a secret with you and be on my way if it'll make you happy. Also, I'm the mercenary, not whoever this Senatsu used to be"

Aerean shrugs. "There are some things we were not meant to know, they say. But you wouldn't be down here if you took that seriously. What secret exactly would be worth the location of her body?"

Back
Top Bottom