• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Tch, I better hope I'm lucky to get enough time to get a few caltrops out." Velika Teridax gets going.
"Can't catch a break, can we? Come on." Promise runs along as well.

"It's likely she's made a beeline straight for us after I uh, fled at supersonic speeds. She's probably not happy two of her would be victims managed to get away so she might be actively targeting me and Promise for all we know"
"Nope"

They arrive at the place, peacefully.
"Good, we have some time. That means we can prepare. I suggest you do so as well." Velika begins compounding resistance energy shields on himself.
"I'll try to be supporting fire. Good luck." Promise readies her shots, and gets to higher ground on a building.

*Rin prepares a defensive stance and sets down several peacekeeper mines and holds onto the trigger*
"No, just going off the usual stuff"

Sooner, Dark Senatsu arrives. She seems to be wreathed in dark smoke and her red outlines glowing ominously. She grinned with a predator's smile. "So, you chose to stand for yourselves? Too late to try being noble." She snarls. "Formless Dreams. Meaningless." She holds her katana by the blade, slitting one the palms of her hands, and allowing her blood to drip from it onto the katana.

"...What is she doing?" Velika stared hard at Senatsu, somewhat confused at what she just did. "Is she preparing something?"

"Let's begin!" She jumps, twisting, before releasing a flurry of dark energy slashes towards the group, save Promise being on top of a building, resulting in what is a cyclone of slash attacks.

Back
Top Bottom