• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Velika, due to building himself defensively, is forced to tank the damage. The fact he is in a mechanical body aids his defense, although it does restrict him.
Promise fires at Senatsu.
Since Senatsu completed her attack, she has time to block the shot, although her blade gets inflicted with a seal again, blunting the blade and decreasing its sharpness.

*something bubbles up out of Rin. A feeling of rage? Maybe. He doesn't know, he just charges in to attack. To Velika and Promise, this is unusual behavior*

"What are you doing charging in like that?!" Velika yells.

"Oh what's this? Running away no longer?" She smirks and readies Empty-handed Counter.

*What happens next is that he slashes at her recklessly. Despite that, it would hit surprisingly hard. Noticable flames begin to show up around the edges of his outfit*

"AHA-HA! DESOY!" Empty-handed Counter activates, slashing upwards with glowing purple red energy as he attacked, allowing both blows to hit. He feels a feeling of hollowness compounded onto his feelings, and sense that his body also felt that. He may not be able to heal as effectively during the duration of the battle.

"I don't want to let the others die! I don't care if this is noble or not, I won't stand to let them all die! I won't let you slaughter the people here!"
*more of the flames well up around him*

"Such acts are meaningless, by letting them live, they will simply suffer. I know this first hand, since I was killed by it! They don't deserve existence, by existing is to cause pain, and I and others like me will be the last suffering you pitiful beings will ever experience." She dashes forward, cloaked in the dark smoke, with several energy slashes at the ready, hidden within the smoky shadow.

*the flames would coalesce around him and shield him from the attack while more begin to spread across his body. Despite this, he looks like he's embracing them. Even when they touch his skin and cover him, he shows no signs of pain or distress, nor is he being burnt by them*

Destitution Blade!" She lunges with a dark blast of energy, damaging Rin, with a power that seems to even affect life itself. It was as if death grasped him and pulled out a part of him. "You... You think you burn bright?! You think you're that cursed lantern that will show the way?! Know that even you, can't stop from going out! You'll be ash like every other flame in the world! You might burn, but you'll burn briefly!"

*He simply get back up and looks at her. The flames have taken the form of a longcoat. He holds a pair of katanas now, both made of pure flame as well. Even having been gripped with death for a short period, he still continues to shine brightly. The look in his eyes is that of fury and determination as he stares at her. He goes in the offensive, furiously slashing at her with everything he has. The shadows around Senatsu would begin to burn and shrivel as he continues the onslaught*

"「Haunting Shield」"
A barrier of electricity and water surrounds Senatsu.
"Unfortunately, this is the end. Kunaidea! 「Ill Atmosphere」!"
The very atmosphere in Codspeace begins to freeze, forming on even the flames of Rin. They weren't trying to extinguish them, they simple froze over them with a chill of emptiness.
He wore a black outfit, similar to Senatsu's. He wielded a red, glowing, cross-like rod. He wasn't filled with the same hostility that Senatsu had, but his gaze did show his disdain.

"Kchh..."

"Hmph. What a cold world this is."

"..."
*He stares her down*
"We all deserve a chance at life"
*The flames die down, then snuff out entirely, revealing an ash gray longcoat and a crimson cloak. The fire simply goes out and the dual katanas regress, turning into small flames, still covering his hands, but are no longer dangerous*

"Even us?"
The man steps towards both of them. He smiled in a sinister way, but he didn't have the viciousness of Senatsu.
"Humans are troublesome. May they all drown in the depths of their emotions, just as this cold world has."

*Rin's EGO has died down now and is in a dampened state*
"I am sorry... wasn't thinking straight..."
*Now that the features are discernable, he is also wearing goggles with green tinted lense. His clothes have golden outlines and straps are on the arms of the longcoat. He is wearing a pair of boots and has a scarf on*

The man smirked.
"Senatsu. 'The Sin of Envy'. Well, that's not going to be forever.「Ephemeral Phantom」." A dark shadow passes over Senatsu, causing her to pass out.
"It's not profitable for the Sin of Greed to keep the other Sins going rampant, is it?"
He readies his staff. "Although, it would be profitable to make an example of our presence while I'm here. Some scrapes and bruises should be enough, isn't it?"

"Tch. I have a small problem about your comeback with everyone deserving a chance. I was born as a clairvoyant, after all. But I was abhorred as a child of the devil, isn't that right? They tried to kill me, of course. Such a demon couldn't live there. Only Zain's intervention allowed me to live. Nothing else, nothing but chance."
The man smashes one end of his staff into Rin.
"Whatever. I might not be the Sin of Sloth, but I'm too lazy after Envy's stupid insanity. I am Othima, the Sin of Greed, by the way. I hope we'll face each other, it's nice to have a nemesis."

Back
Top Bottom