Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cloak shown in the screenshots? I sold that one yesterday because I couldn't equip it along with my Cobalt Shield and have them shown at the same time...😕

One of my most wanted things was added, could use boots in vanity, i really like sailfish effect, and the rework for vanity, and the rework for debuffs, some debuffs were pretty bad in hardmode, i still like them because the visual effects, great update, game of the decade in my oppinion, time to spend another 1000 hours in this awesome game, thanks to the team and it's efforts
Edit: i would liked to see some Dye rework, some of the last tier are so hard to get, but still an amazing update

Last edited:
Now i got the game working...

I LOVE IT!

Even better.......... day 1 i get plaguebringer set and it looks so good in teal (BUT WHY IS THE TIMELESS TRAVELER CORRUPTION ONLY AND PLAGUEBRINGER CRIMSON ONLY UNLESS YOU BRING SOME CORRUPTION/CRIMSON OVER?!)

Zmd24SL.png

I think the drop chance of the obsidian rose was and still is too low, especially now that its a mandatory item for the terraspark boots. Imps are not farmable and 2% in all modes is really really low

>Worldgen will attempt to avoid overlapping Corruption and Crimson biomes with the Jungle during initial worldgen. While it is possible to still have overlap, the worldgen system will strongly discourage it in general, so expect to see far less worlds with Corrupt/Crimson Jungles. This does not apply to the Hardmode infection strips.
tenor.gif

Here I was thinking my favorite change would be Panic Necklace and Band of Starpower crafting into each other, but this fun little quirk of worldgen happened to me on the vast majority of my runs. What a relief to see it gone! More pre-hardmode summon toys is also nice. Frost dragon buff also makes me happy since now I have less reason to deal with Old One's Army. Top-notch stuff, this patch.

Hey, I really like this update! A lot of awesome achievements, and patches!

The buffs to melee, summoner, and mage are very nice.

The Venom and Cursed Flames buff is very nice too.

Also this timing is quite nice, as Minecraft is also getting something large today. Steve is coming in Smash tonight.

Considering melee got some huge buffs, does this put it on par with ranger and mage, or is melee still not on par with them?

Also my second question is, considering mage got some nice buffs, is the mage class on par with ranger?
Has anyone managed to get the Princess to spawn yet, cuz I haven't.
I did.
You have to fight Queen Slime.

In addition to all these amazing changes, it's interesting to see some enemy rebalancing. Jungle Creepers got massive buffs which were deserved but scary, as if the Hardmode Underground Jungle wasn't deadly enough already...

Then we have the Fungi Bulb.

bulb.png

Not the giant obnoxious abomination that snipes you to death in two hits through walls, but the cute little one.
The small Fungi Bulb is smaller than a lowly Snatcher, and has very similar stats. And yet, it appears only in Hardmode when it's a complete pushover.

It feels like these things were supposed to appear in Pre-Hardmode, but don't for some reason. I think implementing that would add a new interesting enemy to combat, and bring some more flavour and variety to Pre-Hardmode Glowing Mushroom Fields.

If more bug fixes and tiny balance changes were to come, I would be happy to see Fungi Bulbs in Pre-Hardmode worlds. :happy:

This is great! But...

Why doesn't the Capricorn set have an alternative tail for pants slot?
For real? Or is it a lie?

@superwill771 this is real. :)

Fun fact: Capricorn's Tail is technically a goodie bag/treasure bag in the game's code, and it includes a single 100% drop for Capricorn Pants. And the Pants are the same, just including a single 100% drop for Capricorn Tail :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom