Single Thread RP SCP Site-19 Single Thread RolePlay!

TerrariaOn3DS

Plantera
Welcome To The Foundation.
This is Site-19, the most well known of the sites. It has often breaches of containment but it will be your job to lower, or raise that number. Many anomalous creatures are here, ranging from murderous statues to fire breathing snails. This will be a nice spike in activity here if you join us. But you may not join us, there is Chaos Insurgency but we prefer you not raid us. But we do many things here that may make you want to join us, we experiment with many SCP objects, like putting a geode inside SCP-914 to see what it makes, or throwing D-Class at SCP-162 to see if anything different happens. But of course you may be the person getting thrown at the creatures, but that isn't our concern.
Anyway, you need to know the basics for working here, such as SCP classification. Safe means that it is usually harmless and very easy to contain. Euclid means that it is usually dangerous and hard to contain. Keter means that it almost always is dangerous and that it is very difficult to contain, such as an immortal life hating lizard. You will need a keycard to open some doors, D-class don't get any, scientists get ones that allow them into testing chambers but not armories or the site's Warhead. Guards get keycards that access armories and testing chambers, Chaos insurgents have hacking devices that get them anywhere exept the Warhead zone, 05s get full access to the site along with MTF commanders, normal MTF have the same restrictions as Guards.

Steps to create a character for the RP
1. Choose what you will be:
D-class: Often involved with tests on SCPs, usually dangerous ones so the deathrate is high for these criminals
Scientists: Conduct tests on SCPs using D-Class, documenting results, making sure that Anomalous creatures and D-Class don't escape
Guards: Observe tests to make sure that things are going to plan, Terminate D-Class if necessary, subdue anomalies if necessary, sometimes may need to participate in non life threatening tests, keep Chaos out of the site.
MTF Unit: MTF=Mobile Task Force, capture escaped SCPs, capture new SCPs, reclaim stolen SCPs, hunt down escaped D-Class and fleeing Chaos Insurgents, often going on missions away from the site, assist Guards if needed because you have greater firepower then they do.
Chaos Insurgency: Plan site invasions for you are bad guy if you choose this role, capture SCPs and steal them from the foundation, Use SCPs to your advantage, free D-Class to join the Insurgency, Kill foundation personnell.
SCP: Escape and stay away from the foundation, Kill foundation personell if necessary, work with D-Class and Chaos if you want. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EVIL! you can just be a good SCP such as SCP-999 or SCP-131.
05 Council: Highest rank in the foundation, currently 13 of them but there may be more soon, ONLY ME AND MY CHOSEN MOD CAN BE THIS! It is a very crazy thing to be, Scientists have to ask for permission from you to carry out tests and Guards/MTF have to protect you at all costs! Usually 05s don't show their faces outside of the council rooms on all sites, but you never know! They are sporadically placed on sites, so there usually isn't more than 4 on site at a time. You have sole permission to detonate the Alpha Warhead if things get out of hand, but the warhead destroys the entire site below ground level! Oh yeah, the sites are mostly underground! You must be on the surface to survive possible nukage!

2. Choose traits.
A. Name(Not for SCPs unless it is a nickname)
B. Description of appearance or picture
C. Strengths, what are you good at?
D. Weaknesses, what are you terrible at?
E. Skills, what can you do that is different from anybody else? (Not necessary)
F. Rank(MTF, or Chaos only!) Are you normal, or a Commander of your squad?
Other F. Number(05, and SCP only!) what is your number designation? SCPs please use only 6000 and above due to 001 to 5999 currently being filled IRL, 05s only above 13 due to 1-13 already existing.
G. How you are anomalous(SCP ONLY) describe your crazy effects! you could be a living bit of vanilla pudding, a normal looking person that can freeze things by touching them! HOW ARE YOU WORTH CONTAINING? Add how you are contained, such as SCP-682 being contained inside a pool of acid. And your classification, Are you Safe? Euclid? Keter?!?!

YOUR CHARACTER MUST BE APPROVED BY ME OR MY CHOSEN MOD BEFORE USE!
You can learn along the way, or look at the wiki!
SCP Foundation

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say that anomalies should probably have a little different signup sheet, basically just having a slot for how they're anomalous.

Oh yeah, and add object class and possibly containment procedures for the anomalies as well.

Oh, and just to clarify something for everyone, the SCP object classes are about how difficult the SCP is to contain, not how dangerous it is.

Oh, and just to clarify something for everyone, the SCP object classes are about how difficult the SCP is to contain, not how dangerous it is.
It is mostly about containment difficulty, but oftentimes difficulty scales up with danger level!

True, but still a button that could erase all of existence could be classified as safe, so long as it's only anomalous property is erasing all of existence.

True, but still a button that could erase all of existence could be classified as safe, so long as it's only anomalous property is erasing all of existence.
It would be safe cuz you can just put a glass box around it to contain it, but it is dangerous, but as you know that doesn't the fact that it would be a safe class.
lemme correct something

in your UNFINISHED oc list (which i need to finish probably)

also what role?
prolly scientist.

Meanwhile for me, if I were to join it would be probably euclid class anomaly, unless I come up with a new character that is, which I doubt.

A. Evolution
B. Looks like a normal human, inverts its face when evolving others
C. Physically and mentally strong
D. repetitive noises or lights
Other F. SCP-6890
G. Wants to turn everyone into a SCP, takes every chance it gets to do so. When looking someone straight in the eye, it disfigures them and turns them into a evolved being with a random power. Controls every evolved being they made in a hivemind. Contained in a room with bright strobe lights and a repetitive ringing noise. Keter classification.

Back
Top Bottom