Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

*A truck arrives at the foundation. They take out a container. Inside is a blue and large version of SCP-999. They bring the container inside and to Mike. They tell him that the scientists already gave him a name and number, and tell Mike this is SCP-9966, the Big Brother.•

(Back)
*The guards say that he is SCP-999’s brother, and spreads all types of emotions, positive to those he deems a friend, and dangerously negative to those he deems a foe. They say he’s an Euclid class. They also say that some members of the Nine Tailed Fox have reported Big Brother using telepathy to communicate to them. They say that he said his purpose was to protect SCP-999 until it’s an adult and goes off to fight the Scarlet King. The last thing they say is that they should keep him near if not with SCP-999 at all times to prevent Big Brother from becoming aggressive, though so far he’s been very tame.*

"Then 'Big Brother' shall be allowed to roam the halls with 999 to protect it, but there will have to be measures created for if 9966 becomes aggressive."

*The guards jokingly say a therapist should be the security measure, since 9966 only attacks via emotions. Suddenly, Big Brother uses telepathy to communicate to Mike*
"My brother! Is he okay!? Is he alive!? Is he well!? Please tell me!”
*Big Brother appears to be frightened rather than aggressive.*

Last edited:
"Thank god...thank you for your kindness...I've been very worried about my brother."
*The guards look very confused, since Big Brother can only use telepathy on one being at a time, and thus they didn't know he said anything to Mike*

"Yeah...not to mention my brother is the prophesized hero of all things living...anyway, thank you. I promise to behave as long as no one harms me or my brother."
*He sounds much like SCP-999 probably would if SCP-999 could communicate. The guards also mention that he had come willingly, and no force was required to capture him. similarly to the plague doctor, except Big Brother is less dangerous*

Last edited:
"Thank you."
*The guards roll Big Brother to the same cell as SCP-999, changing the sign when they get there to read both scp numbers. Big Brother rushes over to SCP-999 as fast as a slime creature can when they are put together. He uses telepathy to call to him*
“Little brother!”
*SCP-999 looks over, and even though he can’t communicate with humans, he can communicate with Big Brother through telepathy*
“Big brother!”

*They hug each other*

Last edited:
“I was so worried about you! I thought that you were killed by the Scarlet King!”
“I’m sorry for worrying you, big brother. But I’m okay, so you don’t have to worry anymore.”

(Btw, isn't 999 generally believed to be the scarlet king's child, and the only good one?)

(Btw, isn't 999 generally believed to be the scarlet king's child, and the only good one?)
(There are multiple stories about 999. In some, he has no relation at all to the Scarlet King in any way. So I just decided to go with a common one of him being in infant stage and being the one to eventually stop the Scarlet King from ending the world.)

Back
Top Bottom