Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Got a nazar as I said to myself, "I would really like a nazar if I'm lucky" Had just entered the dungeon.

Also got 4 nymph spawns minutes within each other and 3/4 metal detectors.

Both hallowed and corruption keys minutes into hardmode.

In the same world, my entire base got hit by the corruption stripe, including the surrounding jungle and desert. Guess all my luck cancelled out.

Here's a good one:
Went to the crimson on a new world and broke 6 crimson hearts in total. Drops (in order):
The Undertaker
Zealous The Undertaker
Hurtful The Rotted Fork
The Undertaker
The Undertaker
Hurtful The Rotted Fork

Four Undertakers and two Rotted Forks, both with the same modifier :/

Bad luck: farms for hours in my almost fully corrupted ice biome, starts raging, starts getting rid of the corruption so wouldn't get a corruption key, gets corruption key
Good luck: I love the pirhana gun, on every play through I will get the jungle key first straight after I enter hardmode by sheer accident
In my console play through, the fifth or so slime I kill gives me a slime staff
Same with rod of discord (but on PC)
Once went looking for an arkhalis, got it first shrine

I was farming in Underground Hallow for the RoD. I got a Hallowed Key super quickly...

And I am doing a Yoyo-only play though. *Cries*

I created a world, I headed to a dungeon, I saw a wooden chest there, I opened it and it had a staff of the frost hydra (I didn't have seeds enabled so lucky me...)

Had just entered hardmode, and I went exploring in the cavern. Next thing I knew, a tim and a rune wizard spawned. They jumpscared me by teleporting right next to me and then killed me with magic.

Also (diffrent game) spawned on a floating island. How am I going to get down from here . . .

Last edited:
On mobile I get like 1 million slimestaffs and lots of explosive traps yea I let the slimes kill for me because I can't hit them when the slime is hitting the target I blow up a lot too...

Getting double jungle key molds (mobile) in one night at the jungle.

I wasn't pleased. Also, funny story, a random jungle bat delivered me another one as a "reward" for defeating Plantera.

Wat to hek game.

Got a enchanted sword and two ancient shadow armor pieces in one day and then I went over that night and (because I got like eight heart crystals from underground and two heart shrines (open to the surface)) proceeded to kill skeleton on my first night!

What the heck, my very first Death Scythe from the last reaper killed in Solar Eclipse (the solar eclipse is literally over and there was this one reaper that stays chill, I killed it and it drops it).

I'm confident with my luck now, let's try to get a RoD!

Back
Top Bottom