Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a question, the limit of time on the day/night of console witch the 1.3 are the same witch the pc version? Or still are the same like the 1.2?

I want that update! Oh, look, a new Fortnite update coming tomorrow! New map! But, seriously, I really do want it (1.3.). This wait has gone on for an excruciating amount of time. I do appreciate the effort and time given, but the quality ALMOST (see, Tunnelking, you can't be trigger friendly) makes me doubt the latter was even jumbled up into the mix. Additionally, the speed of the bug fixes is worrying. I will think twice next time (or for a game) when ever an update is given to the public. The update certainly could have been handled in a better and smarter manner. I'm disappointed, but bear in mind, Tunnelking, I do appreciate their efforts, which could be better, but were efforts, nonetheless.

#Tunnawon'tbetriggered
#hashtagsarecool
#hashtagforevething
#steampunka
#NOTSPONSORED
#WAITEDtooLONG
#FortniteBattaRoya

All these hashtags (which I despise in some cases) are to lighten up the community. And the Tunnelking references are there to:

1. Lighten up moods
2. Not get me kicked (!)
3. Bring attention to a statement

- That Person Who Certainly Doesn't Want To Be Banned Or Kicked `:sigh:

blatant diarrhea
@Devourer of Gods, please keep in mind that your posts should be on-topic and help the discussion. Posts with lack of content like this aren't needed. Thanks.

@Eclair The Majin, he's been dealt with. No need to continue the drama.

Have a question, the limit of time on the day/night of console witch the 1.3 are the same witch the pc version? Or still are the same like the 1.2?
Hi @Terrahunting, the day/night cycle should be the same as PC. I'm pretty sure that was the case in 1.2 as well for console. Only mobile had different day/night cycles.

I want that update! Oh, look, a new Fortnite update coming tomorrow! New map! But, seriously, I really do want it (1.3.). This wait has gone on for an excruciating amount of time. I do appreciate the effort and time given, but the quality ALMOST (see, Tunnelking, you can't be trigger friendly) makes me doubt the latter was even jumbled up into the mix. Additionally, the speed of the bug fixes is worrying. I will think twice next time (or for a game) when ever an update is given to the public. The update certainly could have been handled in a better and smarter manner. I'm disappointed, but bear in mind, Tunnelking, I do appreciate their efforts, which could be better, but were efforts, nonetheless.

#Tunnawon'tbetriggered
#hashtagsarecool
#hashtagforevething
#steampunka
#NOTSPONSORED
#WAITEDtooLONG
#FortniteBattaRoya

All these hashtags (which I despise in some cases) are to lighten up the community. And the Tunnelking references are there to:

1. Lighten up moods
2. Not get me kicked (!)
3. Bring attention to a statement

- That Person Who Certainly Doesn't Want To Be Banned Or Kicked
@Terraria Freak, a good way to lighten up moods, not be kicked, and to bring attention to your statement is to just write a coherent and polite message. Nothing more, nothing less.

Confirmed Terria 1.3 for Xbox one will never come out according to see post

Attachments

• maxresdefault_1.jpg
    maxresdefault_1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 283
As stated in the main post Pipeworks is working on a crash bug and once that is done they will submit a set of bugfixes for PS4 (the list is included in the main post). They are also working on that same crash bug for Xbox One and once that is done they will submit Xbox One for certification.

They will let us know when both updates are submitted. Until there is news to be shared, there is no news other than they are working on it.

I'm sorry that you were on the receiving end of that, he won't be troubling you or anyone else again.

You are quite mistaken about that. I sincerely hope you don't think that works in real life, either.

---

To clarify for everyone: the profanity filter does not allow people to say anything they want without consequences - it simply permits people who don't wish to view certain words to have them blocked at their discretion. A personal attack is still just that, filtered or otherwise, and will not be tolerated.
Thank you, as frustrating as waiting for this update is, that kind of attitude is not acceptable.

Even though I hate waiting for Terraria to be updated. I think back to way before terraria got 1.2 for consoles. I remember Every update for Terraria on consoles has been delayed. This delay not only brings Terraria to it's full 1.3 glory. It also smooths it out like coins and souls being animated along with the NPCs defensive A.I. So while I wait for the biggest update for Terraria I will be collecting everything in Console Terraria as of 1.2.4. For when Moonlord finally takes over Xbox One I will start fresh and experience Terraria as it was meant to be with 1.3. I have been watching the 1.3 Trailer to keep my sanity and keep the hype alive. Wonder if console will get a trailer for 1.3....i hope....

Last edited:
I hope it stays at 24 minutes in a day since it's a nice amount of time.
[doublepost=1516221146,1516220588][/doublepost]
Even though I hate waiting for Terraria to be updated. I think back to way before terraria got 1.2 for consoles. I remember Every update for Terraria on consoles has been delayed. This delay not only brings Terraria to it's full 1.3 glory. It also smooths it out like coins and souls being animated along with the NPCs defensive A.I. So while I wait for the biggest update for Terraria I will be collecting everything in Console Terraria as of 1.2.4. For when Moonlord finally takes over Xbox One I will start fresh and experience Terraria as it was meant to be with 1.3. I have been watching the 1.3 Trailer to keep my sanity and keep the hype alive. Wonder if console will get a trailer for 1.3....i hope....
Finally the NPCs can grow a pair and take care of themselves. `:D

I have mentioned this issue a few times but I don’t know if you guys are aware of it yet or caught it but are still working on it, but haven’t mentioned it yet, but it’s the game crashing whenever you open the cloud save storage menu. Whenever I try to open the cloud storage menu it would be loading for a bit then immediately crash. I have sent a report on it quite a number of times on the PS4 game crash reports as well as the ones the moderators send links to as well. I hope you guys are able to fix it soon because my main worlds have been over written by the world overwrite dupe glitch and I haven’t been able to redownload it, though I don’t know if it is corrupted now or if I’m still able to retrieve it.

wow ok. at least its getting done. I hope it comes out next month. Thank you all for putting a lot of effort into this ^-^. :D:gslime:
I don’t think that 1.3 will come out next month. I’m thinking around about 2-3 days. Just because Microsoft wouldn’t have updated the information and picture to 1.3, unless 1.3 was coming out soon

Oh. That’s right. Well I can dream can’t I:merchantwink:
[doublepost=1516226207,1516226062][/doublepost]Maybe it’ll be given to Microsoft for certification in 2-3 days...

Guy we've all been thinking 2-3 days a while back, try 2-3 weeks when it comes out
[doublepost=1516227375,1516227168][/doublepost]They will probably do PS4 fixes firstly since it was released first which is a given by this point. And Xbox will be worked on after the bugfixes are fixed on the ps4. But that's just a marketing guess. It makes more sense for PS4's version to be fixed then to give Xbox One the fixed version of the update. Things like this usually end up in console wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom