PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so this is why there haven't been any spoilers lately. You were saving up for April Fools....Nice. I usually hate April fools because of all the nonsense flying around. There is some good fun in it, but some people take it too far.

They were joking about the steam integration i assume, it might be a feature but we'll have to find out.
None the less the content added can't be for april fools, im sure alot of work went into coding and such so they won't get rid of it

TLDR
1.3:cool::dryadcool::merchantcool::nursecool:~:cool:`:cool::redspin: HYPE!

They were joking about the steam integration i assume, it might be a feature but we'll have to find out.
None the less the content added can't be for april fools, im sure alot of work went into coding and such so they won't get rid of it

TLDR
1.3:cool::dryadcool::merchantcool::nursecool:~:cool:`:cool::redspin: HYPE!
Steam integration is something that a lot of people have wanted for a long time now, so it's probably not a joke. I hope.

Hold on, i just noticed something. Does anyone see the date at the bottom right corner?
KszmDK6.png

This means this might be old footage, and might be just scrapped ideas! Or i'm just desperate to prove that the Lunar update won't have the final boss as an event.

I am sure, that it isn't a joke. If it really was one, than they would have wasted a lot of time on an april fools joke instead of working on the update.
Well, I hope that the steam integration part is true. I hate hamachi and port forwarding isn't always passible.

Hold on, i just noticed something. Does anyone see the date at the bottom right corner?
KszmDK6.png

This means this might be old footage, and might be just scrapped ideas! Or i'm just desperate to prove that the Lunar update won't have the final boss as an event.
I think it's more likely that they were so busy making the update that they forgot to change that, or they didn't care to change it until the update was done.

Omg <3 All of it is AMAZING! I REALLY hope this is all real stuff :D Digging everything I saw :) Keep up the amazing work guys, I'm so pumped!

KszmDK6.png

Who is saying, that this is the only content, that will be added? They worked so long on 1.3, that there will be a ton of new content.
If you think about it, 1.2.4 was at first meant to be a part of the 1.3 update.
I am sure, that they will add at least 3 new bosses. I mean, 1.2 had 4 new bosses and 1.3 is much bigger of an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom