OOC Era of the Resurgence (OOC)

Sometimes, I know how you feel, especially with the way it's been lately (the process of forgetting about an RP and getting hopelessly left behind because of that or schedule)
Yes, I go on vacation for three days and I come back not knowing how I'll fit into my own RP at all. It hurts.

I'll be changing the color of the nebulan rebels. You'll be able to tell the clans apart unless you're colorblind.
Here are the five major Nebulan classes or groups:
#F365B8: The Predictors. This class is the most universal one. Most Stargazers participated during the first Lunar Invasion. They expert at visioning the future and examining possibilities in a situation, yet not all predict. Population size: ~480K
#B362A4: The Intellects. This class does not appear immediately during an invasion, but appear in NUMBERS once the area has been raided. Most Nebulans here don't expert at visioning or possibility examining, but they are intelligent and know universal languages. Population size: ~250K
#553982: The Rebels. This is a group of Nebulans who oppose in invading lands and instead remain true to their morals. They are the only signs left of what Nebulans used to be before Cthulhu existed. Population size: ~2K

Name (Required): Magos Dominus/Xenarite Baritonus (Aka, the Baron)
Species: Tech Priest
Quirks/Pros (Reliant on flaws): Naturally, none. His abilities come from his heavy amounts of tech, if you would still consider them abilities. His intelligence with logistics and alien biology is quite extensive. He worships the machine god, the Omnissiah, and so does he give back to them. His familiar which is a Servo-Skull scans his targets for the most part. He can summon troops to his aid, given time and resources. Physically strong due to replacing his body with machinery. He doesn't take poison damage, since machines can't exactly get poisoned.
Flaws/Cons (Reliant on quirks): Incredibly heavy. Corrupted Technology causes him to take damage every time he attacks. Corrupted Technology will damage those who interface or interact with it otherwise. Engaging in melee combat shuts down ranged capabilities unless all enemies in melee combat with him are rendered immobilized. The coding is incompatible with most platforms of tech, which casually makes hacking into him pretty much throwing yourself into a metal thorny chain link fence.
Personality (Required): The Tech-Priest's mind has fragmented into several distinct personalities. This is a mental derangement distinct from any additional personalities the priest may actually possess due to brain implantation. The Tech-Priest's thirst for knowledge has fallen into an abusive pattern, to the point where they suffer withdrawal if not exposed to fresh stimulus.
Equipment (Optional): Technically, as he replaced about everything he has with tech, his entire body. Otherwise, the Imperium.
1606938776275.png

Yes, I'm using a table top figure for this, cuz they are from an actual tabletop rp thing.

I recognize the word "tech priest". Also, he seems like some type of anti-hero. Also, he's very reliant on tech and intelligence. It's like if he was created by the- Nevermind. He's accepted!

In case everyone is confused. Zach is captured by Nebulans... The Predictors to be exact.
And yes, the Resurgence and the Nebulans will have a war in which they try to raid each other's bases.

it be funny if Jelly causes the nebulans to mistake Aqua as another of them.

but they probably know a human when they see one (and SUCK HIS BRAIN)

Back
Top Bottom