OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Charlie
Nickname: Char
Class: Mage
Appearance: Tall man in a big red cloak with gold patterns. Long black hair and usually has a hood up. Wears red gloves.
Flaws: Somewhat slow. Will prioritize his own survival.
Strengths: Proficient with fire magic, decently strong physically but poor experience with using weapons.
Personality: Kind of cold which contrasts his magic proficiency if you think about it.
Other: Has a hatchet, canteen, and first-aid kit.
Text Colour: B88033
WIll get to infected application(s) later.
Accepted.
And all right.

Name: Amthys
Nickname: Red Crest, Black Crest, Blue Crest, Green Crest

Time Since Infection: ???

Appearance: Shaped like a drake, but rather than having hind legs, it has three other torsos, pairs of forelegs, and heads, each pointing in a different direction. While the body is mainly flesh, each head bears a hard crest of a different color and shape. It's quite large at a little over 5 meters tall.
image0.jpeg
[
Now imagine this but fleshy and with more detail and scarier looking.

Personality:
Red Crest is wrathful and violent and seeks to inflict suffering on victims and see them torn to shreds.
Black Crest is prideful and vain and wishes to display its power and subdue prey into worshipping it.
Blue Crest is lonely and lustful and desires to infect and transform more victims to stave off the emptiness of its meaningless existence.
Green Crest is greedy and gluttonous and wants to devour everything it sees and claim any valuable possessions as its own.

Preferred/Natural Environment: Good at traversing any terrain, but terrible with tight/crowded areas such as thick forests.

Strengths & Abilities:
Isn't vulnerable from any direction.
Red Crest breathes fire.
Black Crest breathes a sort of petrifying dust that numbs and slows creatures hit.
Blue Crest breathes a poisonous gas that also happens to contain infection.
Green Crest breathes out violent lightning bolts.

Flaws/Weaknesses:
Distract it from two opposite sides, and it will get stuck in place.
While it can walk in any direction, it can't turn easily. If it doesn't have much room to walk around, you can pick your battle just by standing in front of the head that seems the easiest to deal with.

Backstory: A poor now-unrecognizable soul whose sins were magnified intensely and given form after becoming infected.
Text Colour:
EE1111 (Red Crest)
000000 (Black Crest)
5241CF (Blue Crest)
44BB24 (Green Crest)

Maybe if I get a decent idea for a new character I'll be able to do stuff here more easily before getting my old characters to the new area...
But of course that's assuming I'd get a decent idea because the rules mean I can't throw in the guy whose job is literally to kill giant monsters (Iren).

The lore in this RP is crazy hard to understand because... it was basically completely different before being changed by Dragonwolf so it's pretty tough knowing what characters actually fit in it.
Fortunately I don't think the monsters are all gibbering mouthers anymore at least.

The lore in this RP is crazy hard to understand because... it was basically completely different before being changed by Dragonwolf so it's pretty tough knowing what characters actually fit in it.
Fortunately I don't think the monsters are all gibbering mouthers anymore at least.
Yeah.
It's even more fun as some ideas or plans I have are kept secret so...

Wasn't sure how to fill out 'Time since Infection' because I have no idea how long the infection thing has been happening in-RP (possibly just a few days???)

Wasn't sure how to fill out 'Time since Infection' because I have no idea how long the infection thing has been happening in-RP (possibly just a few days???)
Yeah I'm not entirely sure myself...
I mean I had some plans that I never wrote down so I also need to refresh myself on some stuff.
And I may also need to talk to you in a convo about your monster submission as there's some power scaling stuff I need to work out as well.

Yeah I'm not entirely sure myself...
I mean I had some plans that I never wrote down so I also need to refresh myself on some stuff.
And I may also need to talk to you in a convo about your monster submission as there's some power scaling stuff I need to work out as well.
Alright I'd be glad about that because I have no idea what works in this RP, even after reading it.

Name: Montgumery Ponthereus
Nickname: Monty Ponty
Appearance: A short man always seen in a dirty gray trench coat that is 2 sizes too big for him, and large, dark green fortune teller's turban. Through the folds of the turban and the tears in the coat, many rats can be seen poking their little heads out from inside. The inside of both accessories is a swarm of rats that cause strange movements from the coat, and force the turban to move and squirm in a multitude of ways. Between the turban and the trenchcoat, the only visible part of his body are his eyes. He always carries around a long smoking pipe that he uses for his spellcasting.
Flaws: Because he mostly deals with summoning, he prefers fighting at a mid range as most of his spells don’t travel very far, which makes him easy to pick on in a fight. He sports very little melee prowess and his offensive spells are somewhat lackluster.
Bonds: He is inseparable from his swarm of rats who he loves dearly and who love him the same.
Strengths: He is very proficient with conjuration magic, which includes creatures and minor elemental conjurations. Beyond that, he is rather nimble
Personality: Somewhat of an old kook who seems to always have to touch things. He’s passionate about animals, and is genuinely kind, but it may take a little bit to open up to other people.
Relationships: Loves each and every one of his rats.
Theme: Alone with thoughts and rats
Text Colour: #41A85F

Name: Montgumery Ponthereus
Nickname: Monty Ponty
Appearance: A short man always seen in a dirty gray trench coat that is 2 sizes too big for him, and large, dark green fortune teller's turban. Through the folds of the turban and the tears in the coat, many rats can be seen poking their little heads out from inside. The inside of both accessories is a swarm of rats that cause strange movements from the coat, and force the turban to move and squirm in a multitude of ways. Between the turban and the trenchcoat, the only visible part of his body are his eyes. He always carries around a long smoking pipe that he uses for his spellcasting.
Flaws: Because he mostly deals with summoning, he prefers fighting at a mid range as most of his spells don’t travel very far, which makes him easy to pick on in a fight. He sports very little melee prowess and his offensive spells are somewhat lackluster.
Bonds: He is inseparable from his swarm of rats who he loves dearly and who love him the same.
Strengths: He is very proficient with conjuration magic, which includes creatures and minor elemental conjurations. Beyond that, he is rather nimble
Personality: Somewhat of an old kook who seems to always have to touch things. He’s passionate about animals, and is genuinely kind, but it may take a little bit to open up to other people.
Relationships: Loves each and every one of his rats.
Theme: Alone with thoughts and rats
Text Colour: #41A85F
Accepted.

Will hopefully be restarting this soon, either this weekend or by next if I can't get it this weekend.

What characters will be in the revival again? Will be doing the first IC post tomorrow.
...Or actually suppose it's so late at night it's now today.

Name: Syrus
Sexuality: Science
Class: Science (Positive)
Appearance: Take a Half-Life scientist, and make him look like he hates life.
Flaws: Values literally everything below his work, including himself! Has definitely gone insane.
Strengths: As can be assumed, is Science Man. Specifically, a chemist. *Breaking Bad opening*
Personality: I don't think I need to say at this point.
Other: This is Syllik if he wasn't Bug. Still hates everyone, though. Would probably let himself die to a monster to see its method of killing.
Text Colour: 459062

Name: Kari
Class: Rouge
Appearance: A teen girl wearing a ponytail and an ordinary looking skirt and jacket. Also has a beige wolf tail.
Flaws: Relatively small without much in the way of defense.
Strengths: Deftly wields a large spear to attack. Generally keeps out of reach of harm.
Personality: A go-getter who also manages to stay levelheaded in most situations.
Relationships: The sister of Mattias.
Other: Seems to be a werewolf of some sort, though she's pretty much only ever seen in human form. Usually rides on Mattias's back.
Text Colour: EEAABB
Name: Mattias
Class: Warrior
Appearance: A large gray wolf with what appear to be rubber band bracelets on its forelegs and a lower jaw that juts out slightly.
Flaws: As he seems to constantly be in wolf form, his dexterity is obviously quite limited. Also gets distracted easily.
Strengths: He's somewhat big, fast, and his bite packs a lot of power.
Personality: Surprisingly meek. Afraid to make big decisions or do anything that could put himself and his sister in danger, but she does a good job of spurring him on.
Relationships: The brother of Kari.
Other: Seems to be a werewolf of some sort, though he's pretty much only ever seen in wolf form. Manages to speak English as well.
Text Colour: 9988DD

Name: Kari
Class: Rouge
Appearance: A teen girl wearing a ponytail and an ordinary looking skirt and jacket. Also has a beige wolf tail.
Flaws: Relatively small without much in the way of defense.
Strengths: Deftly wields a large spear to attack. Generally keeps out of reach of harm.
Personality: A go-getter who also manages to stay levelheaded in most situations.
Relationships: The sister of Mattias.
Other: Seems to be a werewolf of some sort, though she's pretty much only ever seen in human form. Usually rides on Mattias's back.
Text Colour: EEAABB
Name: Mattias
Class: Warrior
Appearance: A large gray wolf with what appear to be rubber band bracelets on its forelegs and a lower jaw that juts out slightly.
Flaws: As he seems to constantly be in wolf form, his dexterity is obviously quite limited. Also gets distracted easily.
Strengths: He's somewhat big, fast, and his bite packs a lot of power.
Personality: Surprisingly meek. Afraid to make big decisions or do anything that could put himself and his sister in danger, but she does a good job of spurring him on.
Relationships: The brother of Kari.
Other: Seems to be a werewolf of some sort, though he's pretty much only ever seen in wolf form. Manages to speak English as well.
Text Colour: 9988DD
Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom