OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well my plan still is:

All right.
As a note I will be bringing this back in a new location, so, while I don't know whether you'd consider it a reset or not as I want to leave the other group of characters more or less untouched by this, it is somewhat similar to some extent.

So Esther can have their old characters come back but then we're sort of starting from scratch, except while saying the stuff that's happened still happened.

Last edited:
I'm fine with 'the stuff that happened still happened,' but a soft reset in a new location seems like the only way to continue considering almost everyone is gone.

So, how many votes do we have to revive this then? As out of the dead roleplays that are candidates for necromancy on the list of ones I'd want to bring back, this one seems the most likely to be fixed up and revived.

I’d be down.

I’d want to make a survivor character though, as having only a mob kind of means I’d miss a lot.

Don’t wait on me for it though.

Hmm, so, four at least, maybe five if Orchamut joins...
I'd say that's enough then, so, I'll get to work on bringing this back then.

So, probably going to create a new list of characters so I can keep both the old one and have a list of just the active characters in the new location, so, I'd like to know who is keeping what characters.

Name: Charlie
Nickname: Char
Class: Mage
Appearance: Tall man in a big red cloak with gold patterns. Long black hair and usually has a hood up. Wears red gloves.
Flaws: Somewhat slow. Will prioritize his own survival.
Strengths: Proficient with fire magic, decently strong physically but poor experience with using weapons.
Personality: Kind of cold which contrasts his magic proficiency if you think about it.
Other: Has a hatchet, canteen, and first-aid kit.
Text Colour: B88033
WIll get to infected application(s) later.

Back
Top Bottom