Suweekarts

It's actually Omnir, but whatever makes you sleep at night =3=
Was it commissioning Eye Yarn, or when I said I'd have Eye yarn wear gloves for Eyea?

And I wanted to be a scorpion-whip wielding Silmoran since Suweeka announced the campaign! But Matsu did inspire me to get a commission, and the siblings thing (thus, styles)

Suling Melodi owned by @W1K

75de69802f.png

Last edited:
I can't say that I didn't expect a flag on her somewhere. That buff was great.
Flagbearer best feat. Tied up with the banner of ancient kings and enough justifying to say "yeah it's tote attached to my weapon, like a banner attached to a spear, but it's a sickle instead" and you give yourself and everyone else a free +2 to attack, damage and a ridiculous initiative buff. Only sucks it's a morale bonus and doesn't stuck with a whole lot of stuffs and only CHA based PCs can usually take it because CHA is the most common dump stat.

I gave you half a bone on that one.
It was also supposed to allow rerolling saves against mind-affecting effects every round, as well as treat your bard level as four higher to determine the bonuses of inspire courage. Thing is that the reroll, the effective bard level, and the initiative bonus wasn't actually supposed to work if it wasn't equipped on a polearm of spear.

If any, the only thing that really worked was the Flagbearer bonus.

After all, it is 4-6 feet in length (2-3 feet if small). That's pretty much bigger than her

I always just figured it was hanging off of her branches and we used a calculated series of Prestidigitation casts to keep it fluttering.

Viri Saezushaberi (AKA Viri Chitterchat)

c9b3f286ee.png

Viri Chitterchat is a curious druid who holds mysterious vermin powers. She is a tiefling who possess gathlain traits: branch-like ears and thin, tree-like prehensile wings, the latter which she tends to keep hidden. Her hair is leafy and green, tinted slightly orange on the tips, as if it were transitioning to Autumn. Her skin is pale and deathly, due to her ties with the blighted swamps that populate much of the region of her home.

Viri was born in Yumeshima, a daughter of a demi-god and a tiefling. She was raised around oni, who regarded her as "a little fibrous", but nonetheless an equal member of their clan. All her life, she grew up in a swarmfarm, who harvest vermin for their poison and disease to use for hunting or trade. Throughout her life, she grew with these vermin, forming a spiritual relationship with them. She developed an uncanny talent of being able to influence vermin, and she is often seen being followed by little swarms. Her skill earned her an important role in her clans future.

Due to her vermin affinity, Viri hangs out often with swarms and other vermin alike. Her curiosity with vermin led her to her desire to learn more about her demi-god mother, who was a gathlain not only capable of influencing swarms and vermin, but is capable of becoming a swarm herself. Ironically, she is deathly afraid of being inflicted by poison, and she often brings antitoxins along in case she poisons herself, or one of the swarms or vermin do. Nevertheless, she loves vermin, and is usually against killing them for a multitude of reasons.

Although she appears as helpful, Viri tends to do so merely for personal gain. She will not hesitate to twist her promises against those who seek help from her. Ultimately, she does not wish harm upon her kind, her family and extended family, and those she deems as friends. However, she still finds joy in inconveniencing them through silly means, from harmless pranks to slightly harmful, or "playful", gimmicks.

Molt (AKA Alisie)

e30303706c.png

They say that when a paladin falls, they either live in shame as a powerless warrior until they atone for their sins, or they give in to the darkness and become its servant. Molt (Formerly Alisie) is the product of the latter. She is an embodiment of daylight who has fallen from grace and corrupted by the hellfires of the Abyss, losing her divine powers and gaining profane features.

Molt is, or was, a lava child, which are fiery humanoids completely immune to the touch of earth and metal. As a lava child, she is capable of bypassing metal armor and completely avoid injury by metal weapons. If need be, she can retreat into the earth, leaving no trace to track her movement. Upon giving in to corruption, she has acquired the traits of a nabasu. Although she is rather short, she boasts large, powerful bat-like wings and ears. Perhaps the most dangerous part of her are her claws, which she augments her evil powers with in order to smite the goodness out of her foes. Granted, despite her profane powers, she isn't fond of water, and does her best to avoid rain. She has a thing for material possession, and loves highly fashionable wear of her era, like crowns and weird dresses.

Before her fall from grace, Molt was stubborn and somewhat selfish paladin, but an effective one at that. She is the youngest of her three elder siblings, Soliie and Ilias. She tends to desire the most attention from her creator, Cyan Ide. Unfortunately, Cyan, being a deity of the sun, is usually always busy doing sun stuff. This neglect often made her upset, but eventually that feeling turned into hatred. Unbeknownst to the reasoning of Cyan and refusing to heed her siblings' advice, she decides to betray Cyan by visiting Abyss and making a pact with the demon inhabitants, automatically stripping her of her divine powers and becoming trapped in the Abyss. There, she was consumed by the relentless evil.

All-in-all, Molt is the result of a series of "mistakes have been made." Perhaps it was a twist of fate to seek refuge in the only mcguffin in the Abyss capable of transporting her out, which also was a craze in the material world due to the recent events. Fortunately, her encounters with the heroes of Cath Neph have, albeit slowly, led her back to the light, returning to Cyan to atone for her mistakes. Being a merciful and understanding deity, Cyan, without hesitation, welcomes Molt back with open arms and apologizes herself for not understanding her earlier. She currently resides in the sun to help Cyan with sun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom