IC System Bugs

Ded?

• Total voters
I hear animus return.
(CABOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.)
<<Cabot, you should take a look at this, over.>>
<<Got it.>>
*Walks in. Upon noticing the Synth and Hacknet that's in the base, Cabot goes to Ssnakee to talk to him.*
"What the, okay, I definitely haven't seen something that looks like that. So would you like to introduce me to the two... well, I have no names for them, or what they are. But would you tell me who or what they are?"

"Oh, so you're the Hacknet that Ssnakee told me about. I can say you were not what I was expecting when I heard the words 'Hacknet'."
*Treats the word 'Hacknet' as two words, given he doesn't know about anything about it other than name.*

"Well, I have the question with you. Are they with us and are you sure they can be trusted? I just got back, and I don't completely trust robots. There's something about robots that doesn't seem... all right to me. I'm not saying we shouldn't take them with our cause. It just... robots almost always seems either a tad bit more twitchy for comfort or just emotionless to me."

"Well... I have nothing to say to that. Might as well tell my name to the two of you, it's Cabot. From what I can tell from my friend's silence, he didn't tell you what our priority is. Simply put, we are here as, I guess as the new revolutionary rebels. We are currently fighting a supergovernment. I honestly don't have much about that. I'm only here for the action, not really for politics. See Ssnakee for why we are fighting the government. With that out of they way... [Turns and addresses Ssnakee specifically] Ssnakee, the people from the last mission have been relocated to our safety. What's next?"

"With that out of the way, we need to now put together why the mob began. We have only limited information."
*Hands you an image of a person. They have sunglasses and a cloth covering the lower part of their face*
"This is who is believed to have initiated it. We do not know his name, and he was spotted last 20 kilometres northwest from the city centre. We need to find him."

Back
Top Bottom