IC System Bugs

Ded?

• Total voters
"Yes, if I could survive those highly-improbable odds and ends, then distracting and directing them is definitely an option."

(You said 'right', so he said yes sarcastically, as if agreeing with 'right', though again, sarcastic. Anyways, kinda missing a visual link here.)

((you are saying that a black square on your keyboard. Why? I can tell you it isn't on mine. Are you referring to ALT key combinations? Those are windows only. I am on my phone right now. Looking like an apostrophe isn't a problem I think, seeing as that means it resembles the original without being able to be mistaken for quotation.))

(Just do it without symbols.)

There is a dog.

(Like that. There's no need to go to crazy with symbols. Plus, ignore the dog, he's not there, just an example. Have it describe actions or locations, which we can derive what it is describing from context.)

*Goes to the shopping mall. Thinking it's quite odd that it's all... well, blank. But whatever, easier to complete, and easier to enjoy.*

(Scare them out of the mall with a sonic blast, then direct them to the base.)
*Draws sonic emitter and aims it at the mall.*

(It seems they haven't appeared because they didn't post, probably finding a way to explain why they are there. Maybe do something like recruitment. That way, people can have an easier way to enter the RP without having to already be with the resistance. Because having a sudden backstory with this resistance can be very... disorienting for lore of pre-existing characters.)

*Fires the sonic emitter.*

((Been waiting for a chance to appear.))
A void portal opens right next to snake, and Program falls out of it.
“...ow...”

*is startled*
"What the!?
Who are you?"

((There are coded recruitment posters around the city now; let's just say they were always there. They contain a recruitment location, our goals, and good persuasion. I am going to add a character that will be rarely used, but just is there to do the recruitment thing at the location.))

Back
Top Bottom